Chapter 23 : It's time we come clean - Part 2

*~Liam POV~*

"What exactly do you mean by that Liam? I'm so confused." Harry pleaded with a hint of desperation on his eyes. I shrugged with a small smile on my face. I guess I'll have to tell this boy.. I don't frankly know why I feel like trusting him as much as the other lads, but he stuck with us no matter what, and that I guess took alot of persistence... "Liam" he called out sternly making me snap back to reality. "Alright, alright.." I waved a hand dismissively. "This is how it went."

**FlashBack**

"You know we can't trust this guy.. for all we know we know, he might be some kind of federal agent for all I care!" One exasperated as he pointed frantically at my almost-lifeless body. "We don't know that! He can anybody for all I care!" another whispered loud enough for me to hear. I wanted to scream, I wanted to thrash, but those things remained futile. The blood was slowly oozing down from my body.

"WHY THE HELL DID YOU HAVE TO BE SUCH A BLOODY IDIOT!" the man bellowed making me wince in the process. "But sir I---" a gun shot was heard throughout the whole condominium, and fear ran through me like a new skin. This man is dangerous, and he'll probably be doing the same thing to me. And just as I predicted, the doors through the isolated room that I was in bursted open, and the raspy-looking old man set his eyes on me. My breath was caught on my throat, and I can feel him examine me.

His heavy footsteps thudded loud and clear until he came into an abrupt stop. "Such a bloody idiot.." he spat silently as he studied me. Must prevent yourself from breathing Liam, you just have to. The man scrutinize me inch by inch looking at observe something. My blood suddenly ran cold as he started lifting my shirt up, touching me in places that I didn't want to be touched. My scream this time was on the verge of release, until the door opened in an instant, and the man was pinned down within seconds.

"AGH! WHAT THE HELL!??!" the man screamed while trying to get the cops to release him. "Sir, you have the right to remain silent." one of them said sternly. And of course, the man being a miserable twat he is, did not comply, and continued on his.. activity, and soon he was tazered and was dragged unconsciously inside in what I presume was a police car at the bottom floor. My eyes not once left the officer. My jaw was practically broken, and I'm in no condition to speak. "Looks like they're all dead, bring in the morgue paramedics." one officer commands.

HEY I'M STILL ALIVE! HELLO! One by one, dead carcasses were hauled inside, and to my surprise, they payed no attention to my body at all. Hello! I'm RIGHT HERE! I called out. "i'm...here.." I managed to say in a clear sentence, before the paramedics closed off the door completely. What the hell was going on? "Hey, wasn't there a body left there?" a female voice asked this time from the other side of the door.

"Yes" the man replied "But I'm in no position to save traitors." he merely said out of spite. A traitor? What the bloody hell did I do? I did my mission through and through and yet I'm labeled as a traitor it's so god damn unbelievable. So much for serving my country as one of the SS(Secret Service) Security. My consciousness was fading fast. I can literally feel my heartbeat slow into a sense where I can feel myself already dying. Dark red spots then started appearing in my vision till I couldn't get a sense of what I was staring at.

"How pathetic....." I whispered almost out of breath. "to die in such a humiliating manner... how lowly.." "I agree." a voice suddenly called out as my vision faded. What the hell was going on with me?! I can feel my body hoisted up, and carried almost easily flowing through the breeze. "No worries, you won't die I promise." I can hear his voice whisper to my so closely. I felt myself nod, but not taking any of it to the heart, because clearly I knew.. I was about to die.