{45 The Next Day

{45 The next day

Your POV

The next morning you woke up with a headache and a mouth as dry as the desert, groaning you pulled the blanket over your head hoping to fall asleep again. It was useless your dry throat was desperately in need of some water and clearly, Yoongi was already awake because sleeping seemed to be impossible. You sat up in bed and immediately regretted it when the throbbing headache got even worse.

ugh, you definitely shouldn't have drunk that last glass of wine, you stumbled to the kitchen where you downed two glasses of water and a pain killer to get rid of the terrible headache. You thought that maybe a nice hot shower would help with the hangover and went back to your bedroom to grab clothes and a towel when you notice there was a little note on the pillow on your bed. Suddenly you remembered the events of the night before.

After Yoongi had told you his personal story he realized it had already been quite late and he apologized because he knew you had classes the next morning. You hadn't mind at all a little bit less sleep to spend a little more time with him was worth it. When you told him that and that he was welcome to stay as long as he wanted. Yoongi had laughed and said you should be careful with what you said because he might just take you up on that. At first, you didn't understand what he had meant and why he thought it was funny, you had just stared at him until you realized you unknowingly also had kind off invited him to stay the night. Embarrassed you had tried to explain you didn't mean it like that, but it was too late. You felt your face turn tomato red. Yoongi laughed again and the heavy atmosphere that was left by the subject of his personal story was gone and even though it started as kind off a jokingly suggestion he had stayed the night.

Just by thinking back to his warm body laying next to you in bed hugging you tightly until you fell asleep sent a blush across your face. It had been such an intimate moment, even more so because the whole night you had felt his heartbeat in your chest. The moment he had fallen asleep you had immediately known his heartbeat slowed down a little and it was very calm. When you noticed he had fallen asleep you had carefully turned around and looked at him. His face looked so cute and innocent as if the weight of his shoulder has lifted in his dreamland. You had caressed his cheek and snuggled close to him and soon also fell asleep in his arms.

You shook the memories out of your head and picked up the note,

Hey,

I'm sorry for leaving so early, I don't want the manager to find out I wasn't home and have to be back before he arrives. I liked meeting your friends and had a nice evening!

Yoongi

You chuckled slightly, it was short and straight to the point just like his messages always were. He must have left immediately after writing the note because it couldn't have been long since you would always wake up when he did. He must have forgotten that and left not knowing you soon would be awake anyway. After reading the note you put it in the drawer of your desk. Then you grabbed some clean clothes and a towel to take that hot shower you were thinking of earlier.

After the shower, you worked on your assignments for a while, before leaving for another day of boring classes. On your way to class, you picked up a cup of coffee at the nearby coffee shop. You were still early and you were the first to arrive, so you killed the time by scrolling through social media on your phone.

''Good morning Y/n!'' Jieun happily said when she plopped down in the seat next to you.

''Good morning,'' You looked up from your phone, ''What are you so happy about?'

''So??'''Jieun asked wiggling her eyebrows, ''How was your private evening with Yoongi???''

''What?'' You knew there was no way she could have known he spend the night, ''Wh-what do you mean?''

''Oh come on y/n,'' Jieun sighed impatiently, ''When we left he was still there, we left the two of you alone, remember. Come on, tell me what happened, everything!!''

''O-oh,'' Of course that was what she meant, ''We had a really good talk.''

''A talk??'' Jieun looked at you disappointed, ''Y/n come on give me the juice, I don't believe the two of you just... talked.''

''What are you guys talking about?'' Haneul plopped down in the seat next to Jieun and looked curiously at the two of you.

''Y/N says Yoongi and her JUST talked last night,'' Jieun empathized the word just as if she didn't believe a word you said.

''It's true!'' you defensively said, ''It wasn't just a story, he told me a very personal story from his childhood.''

''Oooh,'' Haneul exclaimed, ''What did he tell you??''

''I-I don't think I should tell you,'' You uncomfortably looked at the table, ''You know it was a story he doesn't just tell everyone.''

''Do you think we will spread it?'' Jieun asks raising an eyebrow, ''You know you can trust us, we're just curious.''

''I know, I know,'' You looked up from the table to Jieun, ''I know it already took him a lot of courage telling it to me. It's not that I don't trust you guys, it's just that it's a very personal story and it's not mine to tell. ''

''But-'' Jieun started protesting but Haneul grabbed her arm cutting her off mid-sentence.

''We understand, right Jieun?'' Haneul strictly said looking at Jieun.

''Yeah, we understand,'' Jieun softly said, ''I'm sorry I just a little overexcited because it's Yoongi, you know.''

''It's fine, it's fine,'' You waved it off you knew Jieun was just curious as always was, ''I do have something to tell you guys.''

''Really?'' Jieun's eyes sparked again, ''Tell us!''

''Yoongi actually didn't go home.'' You watched how both Jieun and Haneuls jaws drop almost down to the floor, ''guys?''

''Oh, My Gooooood!!'' Haneul clasped a hand over her mouth, ''Oh My Gooooooood!!''

''Yeeeaaaah,'' Jieun smirked at you, ''And you said the two of you just talked... yeah right.''

''We did!'' You replied defensively though it wasn't entirely true and felt your face redden.

''I don't believe a word of it,'' Jieun crossed her arms smirking, ''Just look at your red face, something definitely happened, stop denying it and spill the tea.''

''Jieun...'' Haneul said in a serious voice, ''If she doesn't want to tell us the details it's fine.''

''Thank you Haneul,'' You crossed your arms and tauntingly looked at Jieun, but Haneul continued

''As long as you guys were safe of course.''

''Haneul!!!'' You exclaimed and you gawked at Haneul, you couldn't believe she just said that.

''What?'' She asked, ''You did right?''

''Haneul..'' You replied, ''We didn't-''

''Goodmorning everyone!!'' The teacher yelled and you were cut off mid-sentence.

''Tell use everything later,'' Jieun whispered before diverting her attention to the teacher.

----

Another chapter!! A little bit of happy, simple chapter. I thought it would be nice since a lot has happened in the last chapters.

Random character fact:

Jieun dislikes telling lies or people who lie. she is also really bad at lying, everyone can see right through them. Even people who aren't that close to her.