nct dream ; how they....

nct dream
-how they first kissed you?

—————————————————————

Renjun;

"I don't know what to do" Renjun sighed as the loud booming music roared.

"ooh I got a plan!" Jeno quickly placed his non-alcoholic drink on a table and disappeared.

"okay?" Renjun stood there awkwardly not knowing what he was supposed to do nor where his best friend went.

sooner or later, Renjun gets shoved into a bedroom by jeno. in the middle of the room, there sat you and the boys.

"what is this?" Renjun looked at Jeno who just rolled his eyes and slightly pushed him forward.

"alright so we're gonna play a game!" Jeno shouts startling some of the boys.

"what game?" Chenle asked, a little smirk appears on Jeno's face.

"a game that I just made up" Jeno sat down next to Jaemin.

"so here's how you play. see this card?" Jeno holds up a 6 diamond red card in between his fingers.

"you put it against your lips, and you turn to the person next to you to pass it off. you can only pass it off by using your lips, no hands! got it?" Jeno asked everyone, they all nodded.

"you know what you're supposed to do right?" Jeno whispered at Renjun who nodded his head confidently.

Donghyuck quickly passed you the card. you turn to face Renjun to pass it off to him so you can finish the game. you lean closer to him so it's able to pass to him. as you had gotten closer to him, Renjun quickly pulled the card from your lips and kissed you instead.

—————————————————————

Jeno;

"y/n isn't that jeno?" your friend pointed out the black headed male that was around the corner.

"yeah, I wonder what he's doing" you peeked through the corner to see him in his phone,

"did you ask him to meet you here?" Siyeon asked, you shook your head.

"no" you mutter.

the both of you watched your friend/crush Jeno for a little while until an unknown girl shows up in front of Jeno.

"nayoung! I missed you" Jeno embraces her tightly. you quickly looked away, you were crushed but you didn't know what was really happening. for all you know, she could be his friend. plus you two aren't dating so you can't get upset.

"y/n? are you okay?" siyeon asked, you slowly nodded your head.

"uhh yeah" a small fake smile appears on your face. suddenly Jeno appears out of nowhere. your back up against the wall and a smirking Jeno hovering over you.