Chapter 23

~
Giant Goo Ball in Manhattan
~

WARNING / AUTHORS NOTE
- These chapters are completely unedited!
- I am in the process of going through now!
- Characters, ships and other details will
be completely different!
YOU CAN CONTINUE TO READ
BUT THINGS WILL NOT MAKE
ANY SENSE OR WILL BE
VERY DIFFERENT

DID YOU READ THAT?

IM NOT KIDDING READ IT

I HOPE YIU READ IT

IF YOU DIDNT THEN DONT COMMENT
BULLSHIT BECAUSE ITS ANNOYING
AS LKTERAL SHIT

DONT COMMENT BULLSHIT

THANKS BYE

HOPE YOU READ IT.

Tony

I rest my head against the desk. I have drank more then I have in my entire life and that is saying a lot but I didn't care. Peter was dead, dead because of me. We should have just left him, Spiderman, alone. But we didn't and now he's dead.

"Sir," I hear Friday's voice come over my music and I internally face palm. I don't need this right now...

"What?" I grumble and look back up to my suit I was making from scratch.

"You should probably leave the lab, you have been in here for four days." the AI informs me.

"No, I shouldn't. I have everything I need right here with me." I motion to everything around me.

I have been living off alcohol and whatever was in the mini fridge for the last few days and haven't left the lab at all.

"What about Steve and -" Friday starts but I cut her off before she could go any further.

"Mute." I snap and the AI shuts up letting my music play at full volume again.

The other Avengers didn't have to be geniuses to come down here and bother me after what happened last time. Let's just say multiple things got thrown, so I'm fairly shocked in my drunkenness when I hear the lab door open.

"WHAT?!?" I yell and take another sip from my current bottle. I don't even look over my shoulder, I just turn my music up some more after a minute. I assume they left or were just staring at me and I didn't really care which.

Eventually I feel someone tap my shoulder. "What do you want?" I growl and I hear the person jump back. I don't look and wait, getting angrier by the second. If they have the nerve to come down here they better tell me what the hell they want. "I SAID WHAT DO YOU WANT!" I snap and turn to look at who ever bothered me.

Peter is alive?! My anger fades for a solid second before coming back. Why didn't anyone tell me, I should have been the first to know. I look at him for a minute not knowing how to feel.

"How long?" I yell and Peter backs up some more. "How long have you -" I stop mid sentence because Peter starts crying.

"Whatever, Friday how long has Peter been awake?" I ask the AI and an reply comes pretty fast but it's not a straight answer.