Part Fourteen: Mommy And Daddy⚠️

I'm going to be switching through all their POVs this chapter so be ready!
Bella:

I was laying in daddy's bed looking at both of them with lust in their eyes and a sexy smirk on mommy's face.

"Oh babygirl you aren't going to able to walk for a few days, your legs will never work again." Mommy said climbing onto the bed. I let out a small giggle, but was silenced by mommy's lips on mine. Daddy was just standing by the door staring at us, the bulge in his pants clearly visible. I was a moaning mess and mommy was just caressing my body with her delicate hands.

"M-mommy please." I all but whispered out.

"What do you want babygirl?" Mommy asked.

"I neeeeeed you." I said staring into her eyes.

"Do you need me here baby?" She asked popping my nipple into her wet, warm mouth, I just moaned and arched my back into her. "Or here?" She asked again rubbing over my soaking wet panties apply small amounts of pressure. I just started grinding onto her hand.

"Oh so desperate baby." She said smiling down at me.

Daddy had moved over to a chair and was watching us. When he noticed me looking at him with confusion written all over my face he simply said "it's okay babydoll I just wanna watch you get fucked by your mommy. Daddy will get to fuck you soon enough." While pulling his already hard dick out of his pants beginning his stokes. Mommy just continued to tease me and play with me. At this point I was already out of all my clothes. I was squirmy and moany all for mommy.

Daddy got out of his seat as he saw mommy begin to play with my tits. He slid one of his long thick fingers inside of me and I instantly moaned from pain and pleasure. Mommy was kissing her way down her body and as she got down to my wet core she inhaled my scent and began flicking her tongue over my clit as fast as she could. I was moving all around so she placed her hand on my stomach applying some pressure to keep me where she wanted me.

"Please" I got moaned out breathlessly.

"Please what babygirl?" Daddy asked pumping his finger into me even more.

"Fuck me please daddy." I all but screamed. Mommy had begun sucking me throbbing clit into her mouth and I could barely take it. To my surprise daddy took his cock into his hand and began slipping it up and down my slit.

"Does daddy's little slut want his dick deep inside of her." He asked teasingly.

"Yessss." I whined.

"Babygirl not yet." He said and pulled away and plunged a second finger into my opening. Mommy returned to ducking my clit and at this point I was screaming for them.

"May I pleaseeee cummmm." I begged.

"Ask mommy." Daddy replied.

"Yes baby you may come." Mommy said in a very sexual voice. She went back to sucking me and daddy's fingers pounded into me harder than ever before. I screamed as I reached my climax and then I went limp from being So exhausted.

"Oh such a good baby." Both mommy and daddy praised.

"Thank you mommy." I said kissing her lips. She just hummed in reply.

"Thank you daddy" I said kissing daddy.

"You're welcome my sweet princess." Daddy replied.

I ended up getting carried to the shower and washed off by mommy while daddy went into the spare bathroom to take a shower.

"Thank you for making me a mommy babygirl." She said as her hands gently caressed my breasts, kissing each one. I just moaned and kissed her.

After our shower we cuddled up and turned on some cartoons. At this point it was almost 11 pm and wayyyy past my bedtime. I wanted to ask mommy something, but I was really scared too because I didn't want her to think I was a freak, or her to get mad that I watching some inappropriate videos.

"Hey ummm mommy." I said quietly.

"Yes babygirl?" She asked curious of what I was going to say.

"Ummm can I have suckies please?" I asked sounding super innocent.

"Of course babydoll." She replied, pulling out her boobs. I smiled gratefully as I latches onto her right boob and massaged her other massive breast with my tiny hands. I fell asleep like at and I couldn't have been happier.

Makenzie:

My babygirl has just allowed me to pleasure her and I was so beyond grateful for that. We were laying in bed when daniel walked in. He saw the state we were in, he asleep with my tit in her mouth and his eyes lightened amused.

"She asked me for suckies." I said excitedly.

"Perfect!" He exclaimed. We both knew what this meant, she felt comfortable with me and we now had a special bond that couldn't easily be broken. He climbed into bed and kissed me on my forehead before kissing hers "goodnight angel." He whispered before he rolled onto his side and fell sleep.

As I there falling asleep a bunch of thoughts came rushing threw my head. I am in love with the most beautiful, perfect, precious princess there ever will be and ever has been. And I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with my little baby and my best friend as her daddy.

"Goodnight little one" I whispered as I dozed off into a peaceful sleep. It didn't feel as if it was a matter of 10 minutes later when I felt my princess begin to wake up. "No please." She cried.

I felt my heart drop hearing the fear in her voice. When I opened my eyes she was still on my chest, but moving around a lot more. I just wrapped her up more tightly in my arms and whispered sweet little nothings to her until I felt her settle back down. Goodnight babygirl I love you. Was my last thoughts before I fell back asleep.