𝘦𝘹-𝘻.𝘬

𝐙𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐊𝐎𝐔𝐖𝐎𝐍𝐔________

𝐙𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐊𝐎𝐔𝐖𝐎𝐍𝐔
________

I don't have a sad story behind what
happened between me and Zion all I can say is that it was time to part way for the greater good

He had tours ,studio sessions and photo shoots in other countries I had life and a normal pace hard worked Job as a Photographer.

Most people'said we were the most perfect couple I say we were the most damage.

Now we're just sitting here staring off into space avoiding each other's hidden glances in this vintage dinner not telling each other our true feelings . I mean before the relationship we had the friendship stage like any other freshly made relationship we in joyed each other's company did everything together but things change

"𝑤ℎ𝑦 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡"

𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑖 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑑𝑜 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑎𝑠 ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑦 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑜𝑟𝑏𝑠

"𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑛𝑜 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑜𝑛"

𝐻𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑚𝑒𝑙𝑡 𝑖𝑛 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒 ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑎 𝑚𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑝𝑖𝑒𝑐𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑒 𝑘𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑖𝑡.

Nothing really changed about him same blond hair just died blond all the way the same corky smirk he played in his lips he still arched his eyebrows when he had his confused face on when he stared off into the silence. I looked off to give him the chance to stare at my new since of change my hair died a tent of burgundy in a nicely curled bob the three new piercings on my ear and the engagement ring on my right hand . You could here him suck in the breath he just had let go.

"Umm...Brandon wanted me to give you this...he wanted me to do this because you wouldn't return his calls...so"

He just looked at me with a disgruntled face as I tried to slide the vanilla envelope to him he just shook his head from side to side quickly clamping his hands to his face.breathing out another large breath

"Damn yn just eight months ...you was with me eight months ago and now you getting married to this dude ...no scratch that to my band member yn what's up with that...and then you stroll up thinking that it's all cool I thought you called me up to apologize"

He ran his hands through his blond locks and just shook his head finally looking at me as I held my head down starring at me crossed hands.

"...You have nothing to say do you..I can't believe you right now ....marriage you don't understand your marrying this dude and your inviting your first everything to you wedding...I'm the one who was there I'm the one who kissed you first I'm the one who said I love you first I'm the one who fucked you first it was me not Brandon me Caleb Zion Kouwonu and you don't get that"

"Zion-

"No...you could've waited on me like I told you too but you had to be impatient I'm done with this chasing shit

I scrunched my eyebrows at him as I replayed his sentence

"Wait on you....I've been waiting on you for two years how long you want me to wait for you to make a decision your fans didn't even know we made it official until you posted about the break up how you think that look on me your mother wanted to meet me and you ain't have the balls to tell me you didn't want her to meet me... Brandon never was like that he actually showed me some respect and actually claims me and shows me love and makes me feel like I'm the only one he cares for ...And maybe if you did that shit we would still be together but you made the decision to dis regard that...Caleb you either come or don't each way I'm going to enjoy my day with my friends and family and I'm gonna become Mrs. Arreaga ..."

Yn got out of her seat and walked to the door he didn't even realize she left until the door chimed and all he could feel was the warm tear fall down his face. She was tired of waiting and honestly he couldn't blame her.

__________

706. Words