Chapter 9: Revenge

Mal's p.o.v

"LOVE THE FAKE HAIR BY THE WAY" Uma yelled mockingly as we left her shop.

We were just about to get into the limo and leave. That was-

"Erm, King Ben? By any chance, did I give you the button to open the magical barrier?" The driver asked politely. Ben shook his head. The driver began to panic.  We got out of the limo to search for it to see if we had dropped it by any chance.

"The driver had his hand in his pocket the whole time- if someone stole it, I don't know if I should be angry, or impressed" Jay murmured.

"Great- now we can't even get ourselves off the Isle, let alone bring Holly" Carlos muttered.

"Oh she won't need your help to get off this wretched Island" a voice called abruptly. We turned, in shock. 

There- on the bridge stood Penny Pan, holding the button to the magical barrier, smirking evilly. (Like Uma in D3 when she appeared with the ember)

"Oh thank goodness Penny! Just press the button and we can get out of here!" Ben said gratefully, not noticing that Penny clearly wasn't here to help us. She cackled.

"What are you doing, Penny!? Why'd you steal the remote???" Jay demanded.

"How'd you even get here?!" Carlos yelped.

"And why do you seem so...familiar?" Evie noticed. And the other Vk's noticed it too, the smirking expression on her face, the evil in her eyes, her graceful yet mocking stance, and her aura of smugness and pride.  

"Wait- what did you mean by Holly wouldn't need our help to get off the Isle?" Carlos questioned, suspiciously. On cue, Penny Pan- the red headed Neverlandian was engulfed in electric blue smoke.  

But Penelope Pan wasn't there anymore.  Nope.

Where the short red headed Neverlandian with hazel eyes, in a green dress had disappeared, now stood a tall girl with flaming blue hair, dark onyx eyes, in a beautiful armor and cloak set, like if you couldn't find the Artemis costume you wanted, so settled for this.  And she wielded various magical items, including- their mothers staff.

Thats right, there stood Mal's twin sister, who she had spent all day trying to find, Lady Hollemaira 'Holly' of the Underworld. She looked radiant, yet angry at the same time.

"Holly!" We yelled.

"Surprise!" She sang, but the evil smirk never left her face.

"Helia-" Jay tried to use his nickname for her, but she cut him off.

"I'm not your sunshine" she snapped. Ben looked at me confused.

"Helia is Jay's nickname for Holly- it means 'the sun' in Greek." I explained.

"Doesn't feel good to be on that side of the barrier, does it?" Holly chuckled.  

"But- I'm not selfish like you are, I won't trap the innocent citizens of the Isle of the Lost for your mistakes" Holly glared.  All of a sudden, we were off the Isle alright.

But where we were wasn't really much of an upgrade.

We were trapped on a new Island, in a rather large cage. 

"Great- Helia's gone cuckoo, is about to destroy all of Auradon, and now we're trapped on an island again." Jay muttered.

"Well at least Holly was merciful enough to give us some rations to survive" Evie tried to sound optimistic, but it didn't work.

"I guess we were wrong about Holly" I sighed.

"No we weren't!" Carlos snapped. We turned to him, surprised.

"We left her there on the Isle, if I remember quickly- we didn't even say goodbye to her when we left, I doubt any of us even thought about her until this week"  Carlos pointed out.  

"He's right, this is our fault." Jay agreed solemnly.

"No" Ben said suddenly. We turned to him, surprised.

"This is my dad's fault, he didn't have any records of her existence, or I would've brought her to Auradon and this would never have happened" he sighed.

"There's still a chance to save Holly!" Evie suggested.

"More like there's still a chance to save Auradon from Holly." I muttered.

"M, you really can't blame her for this. I can guarantee that if you and she switched positions, then you would've done the same thing" Evie sighed. I shook my head, I knew one thing- if it were me, I probably wouldn't have cared about the Isle, once I'd trap her on the Isle, I'd never free the other villains.  But that was something that put Holly apart from all of the other villain kids on the Isle of the Lost.  She had always cared for the people around her.  Maybe that's another reason Maleficent had always ignored the fact that Holly was her daughter.  Mal knew of Maleficent's neglect when it came to her sister, but she never really thought about it from her sisters point of view, always overlooked, in the shadows of her sister.  Never rising above Mal, constantly competing.  But even then, over all- Holly had cared about Mal.  They were best friends, and perhaps Holly had been bottling up her true feelings for the sake of her sister.  But now, she had finally allowed her emotions to explode.  And Mal knew, deep down- that she deserved it.  

Holly's p.o.v

It was beautiful.  Everyone knew of Holly's fearsome reputation, but it had never compared to Mal's.  She vowed that she would never be in the shadow of another person, ever again. It was exhilarating. The feeling of joy, and happiness- that she had finally surpassed her sister. But she wouldn't let that get in the way of her main goal.  She had the button to open the magical barrier.  Eventually, all citizens of the Isle came forth, noticing the blue haired girl in the air. Even Hadie, and their father had shown up, looking at her in awe, Holly even saw a flicker of pride cross Hades' eyes. She could see Uma in the crowd, beaming with excitement.

"Listen up citizens of the Isle of the Lost! You may know me as Holly, daughter of Maleficent. I am here to accomplish what my, so called sister never could. Today, we rise! Evil shall live on, FOREVER!" I announced, pressing the button, bringing the barrier down. A wave of cheering rippled across the entire island.  None had moved however, except for Hadie that is.  He surged forward, and practically tackled his sister into a hug.

"You did it!" he exclaimed, grinning from ear to ear.

"Welcome everyone, be prepared- get ready Auradon, your demise awaits!" I yelled, I adjusted my cloak, revealing Maleficent's scepter.

"WE RISE WITH THE TIDE!" Harry yelled enthusiastically.  I muttered an incantation, and we were on Olympus. The gods looked on us in shock, instinctively reaching to the weapons they used to carry, but those were now nonexistent.

"Hades, you may go first" I announced.  Next stop, Auradon Prep.  As we teleported, I had a wicked idea. 

"Well what are you waiting for? Go! Wreak havoc, take your revenge!" I ordered.  Dr. Facilier grinned.

"Well you just earned eternal straight E's in every subject" he chuckled. To his surprise, I pulled a necklace out of my pocket, and handed it to him, his talisman.  He nodded approvingly, and saluted me, before running off.  His two daughters- Freddie and Celia, followed suit. Now that, that was covered.  I looked into the fountain, it held a shimmering rainbow.

"O, Iris- goddess of the rainbow, accept my offering" I said, throwing in a drachma I had stolen from my father.  

"Carlos Oscar De Vil" 

The rainbow shimmered even more, and the faces of the traitorous Vk's, and King Ben appeared. Evie gasped.

"Holly! Please- you have to listen to us-" Mal began.

"I have to listen to you? I'm sorry Mal, but I've spent my entire life listening to you! I'm a bit tired of it now" I growled dangerously. She looked taken aback.

"Well, just so you know- I freed the people of the Isle of the Lost, and Auradon is doomed, have fun watching it" 

I gave them a mocking wave, before turning away, my cloak billowing behind me.

Carlos's p.o.v

Well, we're screwed.