Chapter 20

Currently, Zeth was sitting on his throne inside the Hanging Gardens of Babylon, Jeanne and Jalter are standing beside him like a maid.

His wives who was sitting on a smallet size throne next to him just look at this scene with a wry smile.

Who knew that their husband would attract more woman, after all even though they traveled the universe and went to many planets and galaxies, Zeth hasn't attract any women.

But now, right after he returned to Earth, there are already two woman who offered their selves to him.

While they were floating up in the sky, one particular battle captured Zeth's attention.

There are three of them, they look almost the same, probably sisters, the elder looking one, who seems to be around 20something yrs old, was killing demons left and right while using a spear.

The other, who seems around 17yrs old was using a sword. And the last one was a 15yrs old looking girl was also using a sword, however her wound seems to be healing at a very fast pace.

Zeth recognized the weapons that those girls were using. His wives also look at the weapons the girls are using, they recognized it, after all Zeth created a room where there are many records and paintings about his creations.

The spear on the elder looking woman's hand, Rhongomyniad, the weapon regarded as the Holy Lance of Longinus.

An anchor of storm that fastens the planet together. A divine construct armament, it is also known as the spear of end, the light of destruction coming down from the heavens.

The sword on the 17yrs old young woman. Excalibur, it is the crystalization of humanity's glory. The sword of promised victory.

Then, the last one, it is not a sword nor a spear, just simple yet beautiful looking scabbard. Avalon, it gives those who possessed this armament a pseudo-immortality.

However, Zeth was confused, they possessed those Divine Level Artifact yet their clothings are plain, like they came from a very poor family.

Also, those three sisters, who slaughtered hundreds, if not, thousands of demons left and right, possessed an eyes that seems to have lost their everything.

Zeth was confused, before activating his Eyes of Truth and saw everything that happens.

The three girls were sisters living at the outskirts of the kingdom, they are a family of farmers, they have been living at the village with their parents peacefully.

Until the day that the holy war began, and since they are just a very small village at the outskirts of the kingdom, so they haven't receive any news.

There are also no knights that came to assist them either, and the strongest person at their village is just at the Peak Cyclone level.

So when the demons arrived, they were caught unprepared and everyone at their village were killed except them.

Actually, they were about to be killed, but a blinding light suddenly appeared and those three weapons appeared in front of them.

They took it, at first they don't have any idea how to use it, but then some sort of memories appeared on their mind, and they finally able to use the weapon to their full potential.

These Divine Level Armament that Zeth created was so strong that it directly allows three mortal women possessed the strength to rival a Ruler Level demons.

Zeth felt a bit of pity towards these three, after all, they were actually 'that' man's descendants.

He observed them for awhile until they manage to kill the last demon alive. They then eventually passed out due to exhaustion.

Zeth, of course brought them in the Hanging Gardens of Babylon to heal them.

But, he suddenly sensed a flicker of energy.