Chapter 12: Feng Jiluo's Flaw

"Jiluo, why don't you seat and stop pacing back and forth! You're making me dizzy!"

Jiluo gritted his teeth and obediently sat down. He was actually nervous to act together with that brat! He, the most confident rookie of the year, is nervous!

"What's wrong?" The manager can feel Jiluo's anxiety and gave him a water.

Feng Jiluo shook his head, "Nothing, gege. I was nervous because I might get into my character too deep. You know that happens when I act with someone for the first time."

This is Feng Jiluo's flaw and advantage. He can show others that he can act well and intimidate others, however, he would have a hard time getting detached to the character.

"And it is a bed scene!" He grabbed his hair in frustration and went out of the room. The director noticed him and called him forth.

"That child, although acts like the real Zhao Yun Gyeong naturally, he is still a beginner-" The director started. Feng Jiluo thought for a while and nodded. He had seen the act of the youth when they practiced lines, admitting the brat has a natural talent for acting.

The director leaned closer to him and whispered, "-Jungsik told me that the kid will react better if you will act deeply in character. So, I want you to give your best."

Feng Jiluo looked at the back of the director as it walked on the set. He knew that the old man wants to test the kid and also, help the him act better.

Clicking his tongue, he went after the director and stood in front of the Yun Gyeong as the script says.

Suddenly, a clear sunny voice reached his ears just as he was getting into character, "Please take care of me." Feng Jiluo stared at the youth and then nodded.

'This brat is actually up to my taste too. Too bad-' Feng Jiluo thought as he glanced at the side where Han Jungsik sat.

'Pei! I should be loyal to my male god.'

*Pei is an onomatopoeia for spitting*

"Everyone set! One, two, scene six, take one, go!"

-------

The moonlight peeked at the Zhao Yun Gyeong's figure but a tall figure casted his shadow in front. The youth didn't dare speak nor look at the eyes of the man.

He is not afraid but rather, he found the other presence as amusing and overwhelming. Who else could do this but the Crown Prince in front of him.

The rumored 'most beautiful man' by the kingdom. But the man in front does not give any impression of the usual 'delicate and charming beauty' but instead a 'manly and dangerous charm' that can topple even the mightiest man.

"Greetings to His Highness, Crown Prince Lu Cheng. May this commoner be impudent and ask why I was called here?"

A long, slender finger took his chin and gently lifted his face. Scholar Zhao was stunned and analyzed the enchanting face that was smilingly gazing at him.

"You may call me, Lu Cheng, Scholar Zhao and as for your question-" Lu Cheng's eyes looked at the youths pale neck and touched it without hesitation. Gazing straight into the youth's eyes, he leaned closer and whispered by the youth's ear.

"-I think as the top scholar, you should have known what I want."

------

"What the heck, I'm not gay but I think I am now." The writer whispered to the director and the other glared at him for being noisy.

Just now, the two actors in front of them gave an ambiguous feeling. Han Jungsik's eyes narrowed and silently glowered.

He shook his head and head out quietly. His chest feels heavy. Too dangerous. If he (YG) continued being like this, he (HJ) might not be able to control himself.
------

The bed didn't creaked when Lu Cheng pushed the little one on top. He hurriedly took both arms that weakly pushed him. His eyes glinted dangerously and his smile is too alluring.

The youth in front of him struggled like a rabbit in the palm of a hunter. Its robe was opened carelessly due to its struggling, revealing a smooth pale chest and two pink cherries.

Lu Cheng- no, Feng Jiluo, gulped quietly. This is the first time he get to be this close to this brat. He can clearly see the reddened ears and the little tears on the brat's eyes.

'Thump' 'Thump' 'Thump'

Feng Jiluo leaned to the youth's neck and sucked the smooth skin. Their hands were clasped together tightly while the small one gasped.

'Thuml' 'Thump' 'Thump'

This is his flaw.
-----

"CUT!" The director's ears were red or rather, everyone is too entranced by the scene. It felt so real.

Feng Jiluo suddenly ran to his room but only Yun Gyeong noticed it. After taking filming the other scenes, everyone called it off and rested for a bit.

Yun Gyeong walked towards Feng Jiluo's door and knocked. The door opened fast but when the man saw him, it immediately closed the door.

"Why are you here!?" Yun Gyeong was confused but nevertheless he went on.

"Senior, are you okay? Do you feel unwell?" The other side weakly said fine and shooed him away. Shrugging, he went back and looked for Han Jungsik.

They said that in various neurological studies have indicated that the brain circuit for hatred and love have something in common. That sometimes, hate is equivalent to love. Feng Jiluo, do you hate him now?

"ψ(`∇')ψ"ψ(`∇')ψ"ψ(`∇')ψ

This duck has something to say:

I

AM

BACK

*throws confetti*
-----

Future Ducktor ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ