Secret

warning: sad(???), angst, short

(not proof-read hehe)
_______________________________________

"Jungkook"

"Guk"

"Wake up"

He grumbles and turns around, wrapping his arms around Taehyung's body and pulling him close.

"5 minutes" He mumbles while burying his face on the crook of his neck as he lays on his chest, basking in the warmth that radiates off of the elder's body.

"You already said that 5 minutes ago, Guk-ah. It's time to get up now" Tae scolds, but runs his slender fingers through the younger's hair who only whines and tightens his embrace as a response.

"Only if you give me a kiss, babe" Jungkook says, looking up at his lover.

Oh how he wished he looked up earlier.

He blinks up and takes in the beauty of the elder. Messy silver blonde hair framing his face so perfectly, eyes twinkling in delight, long thick lashes cascading shadows on the top of his cheeks, pink lips forming a soft smile. He looks pretty, he looks so gorgeous. So effortlessly beautiful in Jungkook's eyes.

Taehyung smiles wider as the younger leans up to his level and stares at him in awe, cupping his face with his large hands. "Pretty" the ravenette whispers, caressing his cheeks.

"Kiss me, Jungkook"

And so he does. He kisses him firmly yet gently. So full of love and adoration, so passionate. Taehyung closes his eyes and wraps his arms around the younger's neck, kissing him back. At moments like this he's thankful and happy, heart's so content and full of love.

That is until the phone rings.

And everything is back to the way it was.

Jungkook slowly pulls away, a defeated sigh escaping his lips as he rests his forehead on Taehyung's. He feels a pang of guilt in his chest but he can't seem to care, can't seem to break away. So the blonde pushes him off gently, getting the younger's phone and handing it to him with a heavy heart.

He turns away and sits at the edge of the bed, taking a deep breathe as he closes his eyes and waits for the other to answer the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hello? Babe? Where are you?"

"Ah- babe. I'm here at a friend's house, we had drinks last night so I crashed their place."

"What? Why did you drink?? You didn't even tell me that-- You know what? Let's just save this for later."

"I'm sorry.."

"It's okay, we'll talk later after our lunch with my parents. You didn't forget, did you?"

"No, I didn't. I'm actually on my way."

"Okay, good."

"Okay"

"Aren't you forgetting something, Jungkookie?"

"What?"

"I love youuu"

"Oh... l-love you too."

"Okay, see you baby!"

"Yeah, you too babe"

He hangs up and turns to look at Tae who has his back facing him, head hanging low.

"Tae, I-"

"No, it's fine." The blonde interrupts, raising his head but not turning to look at the other.

He knows it's not fine. He knows that it's hurting the both of them, knows that this is wrong.

"Love, it's-" Jungkook trues again, but gets cut off by the elder again with his words. "Jungkook, I said it's fine. You have to go. Just call me tonight, okay?" Taehyung says, and there's a tremble in his voice as he says the last part.

"okay.." the younger answers. He starts tk dress up and goes to reach for the door before he glances at the other.

"You're the one that I love, Tae. You always have been the one. I love you."

At this, the blonde looks back at him. Eyes brimming with tears, a sad smile displaying at his lips.

"I love you too, even if it's wrong."

He turns back around and quietly cries, biting back his sobs and closing his eyes. Jungkook retreats reluctantly and rests against the door, hearing Taehyung cry as he leaves.

It's always been like this, but they never wanted it to be this way. To only be able to love each other at night when no one else is watching. To only be able to hold each other when they have spare time. To only be able to see who they truly are when Jungkook's fiance is not around.

In the eyes of many, Taehyung is just simply Jungkook's assistant. The pretty boy who follows him around. The blonde male who brings him coffee in his office every morning.

But in Jungkook's eyes, he's always been more than that.

He wants to show the world how much he loves this man, how much he adores everything about him.

But the world doesn't know. They might never know.

Because he's Jeon Jungkook, the young CEO who is about to marry the heir of the of their rival company to ease their business issues. The good son that obeys his father, the loving child that respects his mother. The strong and brilliant leader that everyone looks up to.

He's Jeon Jungkook and he's only Kim Taehyung.

And the world won't allow their love to blossom, so they created their own little world. A world where there is only Taehyungie and Gukkie. A world where they can love each other freely.

Even if it's a secret.

They'll take the pain, just to be able to have the love they've always wanted.

The love only the both of them knows.

_______________________________________

word count: 892

heeeey,,, thoughts?