Chapter- 18

1 week later..
"Tarun ji , Bhavika come for breakfast", Diya shouted from the living room .

"We are coming in 10 minutes", Tarun shouted from the bedroom.

"Ok", Diya said and was going to kitchen again when the door bell rang.

Diya opened the door and is surprised looking at the people standing there.

"Mummy, papa, How are you both?",Diya asked touching there feet.

Neither of them gave their blessings to her and moved inside the house. Diya is stunned looking at the people behind her in - laws.

"Mom, dad and Harshita even you all are here?" Diya asked confused.

They too entered inside without replying to Diya. Diya closed the door and stood in front of the couch were her in-laws are seating.

"Mummy ,papa why didn't you inform us that you are coming? Tarun ji would have come to pick you up", Diya said with a smile.

"Where is Tarun ? We want to talk to him", Tarun's dad asked.

"He is in bathroom , giving bath to Bhavika. What happened papa why are you looking so angry?", Diya asked.

"So shameless you are, even after doing such shameful things , you are standing in front of us and asking us why we are here?", Tarun's mom spat at Diya.

Diya is taken aback by her mother-in- laws tone.

"Mummy , what happened? I did something wrong?", Diya asked confused.

Tarun's mom stood up from her seat and gave a tight slap to Diya. All the others present in the hall stood up at there place. Diya is stunned by this sudden slap and Tarun who was coming with Bhavika in his arms is shocked looking at this.

"Mummy", Diya said with tears in her eyes holding her right cheek.

Another slap landed on her left check by none other then Payal.

"What is happening here?", Tarun shouted while coming and standing beside Diya.

"Tarun", his mom said hugging him.

"Mummy, what is happening here. Why did you and Payal aunty slap Diya?"Tarun asked coming out of the hug.

"Beta, we are really sorry , we didn't know that Diya will cheat on you one day", Payal said glaring at Diya.

"What", Diya shouted.

"Aunty , do you even know what are you saying?", Tarun asked eyeing Payal.

"Yes beta , very well. I am ashamed to say that but my daughter here has cheated on you", Payal said.

"What? Mom what are you saying?", Diya said looking at her mom.

"Shut up Diya,  not a single word", Laksh said with anger in his eyes.

"Guys , can anyone of you please tell me what is the matter?", Tarun asked confused.

"Here , look at this", Harshita said giving an envelope to Tarun.

Tarun opened the envelope and there were some photos of Diya with a guy. In one pic she was with a guy on his bike seating closely. Second both of them were in a mall. Third both of them were holding each other hands and there faces were inches apart. Fourth photo they were laughing at each other in a coffee shop.

"Mom this photos must be photoshopped?", Tarun said taking Diya's side.

"They are not , Harshita checked it and secondly ask Diya whether she knows this guys or not", Tarun's mom said glaring at Diya.