15:Her touch

⚠️Some sexual Content if you want to skip it starts when you see ⚠️ and ends when you see🌚

Omniscient

2:30am September 25 2019

Jhamal didn't know why he couldn't get her out of his head. He'd never thought about a woman this way before. He'd never craved a woman's touch or so badly wanted to kiss her again. He couldn't even connect the feelings he felt for Melanie to the one he felt for Chandler because for Melanie it was deeper than sex. He hadn't even thought about sex when he was with Melanie but thought about making her happy. And that surprised him.

Getting up from his bed, Jhamal picked up his phone and stared at her name in his contact. He desperately needed to hear her voice and see her face but didn't want to seem clingy and annoying. Disregarding that Jhamal still face timed her in desperation.

After exactly 6 rings, Melanie's beautiful natural dark-chocolate face popped up on his screen. Jhamal was shocked wondering how a woman can become even more beautiful with no makeup on her skin.

"Hey whatsup". Melanie's soft voice flowed through Jhamals speakers.

"Hey beautiful , I couldn't sleep cause you were on my mind". Jhamal said smoothly.

"Glad to know I'm on your mind" Melanie giggled "I couldn't sleep too".

"You're so damn beautiful Melanie and I can't wait to make you mine one day. I know it may be to fast but to be honest I'm falling in love with you and I don't want be the only one. I really hope you'll give me a chance regardless of your past cause I wanna reverse the pain that man had caused for you and fill you up with happiness. I promised not to fall in love and here I am confessing to you". Jhamal confessed staring at Melanie's eyes through the phone screen which were filled with shock.

"I'm falling in love with you too and that's surprising for me cause for 5 years I've never felt attracted to a man like I feel to you. I trust you more than I can trust myself and that's scary. I'm already willing to give you a chance but would love to take it slow so we can learn more bout each other before we get serious". That is exactly the words Jhamal wish Melanie would've have said to him but instead this is what she said;

"Oh ok". Were the two words that Melanie said words that caused Jhamal's heart to ache. He had vowed to not fall in love only to break that vow and to be ignored his desire. He so badly wanted Melanie and he knew that she wanted him too but was held back by her terrifying past one that caused pain and sorrow and therefore she couldn't bring herself to accept her feelings for him.

"I'm sorry Jhamal I really am I just don't have feelings for you. The kiss was nice it really was but I didn't feel anything. I feel like it'll be better if we could both be just good friends and nothing more". Melanie spoke after noticing his pain. But all those were lies. Deep down she knew she had feelings for him all along but would never say them out loud. She felt like there was something missing and till she couldn't yet grasp it.

Jhamal just nodded in despair. There was nothing else he could do but agree to be friends. He still wanted to be close to her and if being friends was how he could do that then so be it. He knew she was lying to him about her feelings because she opened up to him about her dark past and even the way she had kissed him a few hours ago confirmed his accusations. He knew she needed one thing and would wait for her to discover what that was and admit her feelings to herself.

"It's ok Melanie I would love to remain close friends". He said even if it was extremely hard to say.

After that Jhamal asked why she had lied to her mom to avoid her and Melanie explained that she didn't feel a connection and loved her first mother still. That conversation led to more and Jhamal watched Melanie fall asleep.

⚠️9:45am

Jhamal thought about her touch and her kisses and that led to a dream of making love to her. It's been a while since he'd had a wet dream about a woman since all he was doing was working and having sex with whatever woman he wanted to but since he crossed paths with Melanie sex been the last thing on his mind.

Jhamal pulled the covers off him only to see his print large and clear. He could easily call one of the many women on the phone to fix his problem but it felt wrong. Even if he wasn't with Melanie the thought of having sex with another woman was wrong.

So he got some lotion and gripped his length in his hands stroking it. All he did was think about her touch  and her kisses.

"Shiit". Jhamal groaned as his dick throbbed in his hands. He thought about her beautiful skin and how badly he wanted to kiss her skin and make her squirm from the pleasure he would supply her. He stroked his dick harder then his body jerked and he came all over his sheets.

🌚

He then got up to clean himself up but couldn't get her out of his mind. He didn't know if he would be able too. For the rest of the day that's all he thought about but regardless of that he would respect her decision to be just friends.

_ _ _ _ _ _

Sorry short chapter but I'm really busy

Vote, Comment, Share.