Y/n: TIME TO FUCK A PUMPKIN

YALL, don't forget, my 31 Days of Halloween is coming December 1st... cause I don't believe in punctuality.

ALSO!11!!!!111!!!1!! THE MY HERO ACADEMIA LEMONS ARE COMING THIS SUNDAY (probably)!!1111111!11!!!!11!!

~
"... wooooOOooOoOooOoooOoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Your scream slowly grew louder in the dorm.

"WAKE UP SPARK PLUG!!!!" You barged into Denki's room and promptly jumped on top of him. "GUESS WHAT TODAY IS."
He jumped at the sudden pressure and looked up at you groggily.

"... Thursday?"

"IT'S HALLOWEEN PUMPKIN FUCKER!!! GET THE FUCK UP!!"
You proceeded to wake up the entire dorm at 4 am. You had the entire class 1-A in the lounge room.

"Why are we up so early?" Uraraka asked, rubbing her eyes.

"BECAUSE WE'RE GONNA GO ROB—I mean... GO TREAT OR TRICKING!!" You began to throw different costumes at everyone.

"It's trick or treating, Y/n-san," Todoroki softly corrected.

"Where the fuck did you get these shitty costumes?!" Bakugo angrily asked.

"Plot armor, bitch." You clapped your hands. "Alright!! I'm getting my costume on and I'll meet you guys at the entrance!"

...

"Uh... Y/n-chan?" Midoriya asked, face beet red. The girls were either looking away or blushing madly. The boys were slightly embarrassed. Denki and Sero loved it. You looked at all of them.

"What?"

"... what are you wearing?"

 what are you wearing?"

"... respect the drip, Karen."
Denki poked your balls.

"Dude, you're hung."

"Thanks, bro. I communicate with my dick."
He looked up at you.

"Bro... wanna go communicate later?"

"Dude, totally."

"What is going on..." Ojiro asked.

~
"LET'S GOOO—!!! OOF!" You tripped over your balls and landed face-first on the ground.

"You okay?" Yaoyorozu helped you up, trying to avoid staring at your penis head.

"Yeah, I'm fine..." You said, hopping your feet back into your balls.

"This is fucking stupid," Bakugo said, playing with his collar.

"Shut it. Be a good boy and get candy," you snapped back.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU CALLING A GOOD BOY?!?!"

"I AM BITCH FIGHT ME!!!"

"IM NOT FIGHTING YOU IN A DICK COSTUME!!!!"

"FINE BITCH!" You ripped off the dick off your body. Now, in all of your naked glory, you stood... out in public.