☏︎ bunch of weirdos ☏︎

"I hope this bus hits me and I become a rock in my next life or something" Y/N mumbled to herself while looking at the yellow large-wheeled vehicle that was heading in her way

The bus halted right infront of her as the bus driver opened the door for the girl to get in. She vaguely bowed at the driver, before  searching for an empty seat.

Her eyes landed on a vacant seat which was next to a young boy who was sleeping with his headphones placed on top of his head. She decided to take the seat beside him, placing her bag on top of her lap.

The school logo on the boy's uniform glinted under the light touch of the sun. The glimmering object caught Y/N's attention, she looked at it on curiosity, and noticed that it was the exact same school logo as her's.

So he's in the same school as me

Y/N thought, looking out the window to search for something that can entertain her. The empty and plain street somehow made the girl's boredom increase even more, as she sighed quietly.

An extra weight suddenly fell on her right shoulder, causing a silent yelp to escaped her mouth. Y/N froze.

Please no

She inwardly pleaded, hesistatingly shifting her gaze to the side.

Y/N paled at the sight of the raven haired boy, leaning down her shoulder, with his face an inch away, she can clearly see his face features and can tell how handsome he actually is.

The mole on the side of his perfectly sculptured nose was also perceptible.

I know I said I wanted a boyfriend, but please don't let us meet in a clichéd way!!

Y/N inwardly screeched, trying her best to ignore the boy beside her.

Time had seemed to pass by really quick for Y/N, due to her stressing over the stranger laying down on her shoulders. She didn't even notice that they have already arrived at school.

The bus suddenly stopped, followed by a loud thud on the floor. Y/N snapped out of her trance after hearing the loud noise.

She glanced down to saw the guy that was just recently leaning on her shoulder.. was now laying on the floor.

He had somehow ended up on the ground due to the sharp stop of the bus. Y/N's hands slapped against her mouth to muffle her own laughters, trying not to make the poor boy embarrassed.

However, Taehyung had heard the muffled giggles coming from the person in front of him clearly. His doe eyes looked up at the girl in confusion.