+ 30

it's been a week since the scene at the hospital happened. eui hae was already discharged from the hospital.

i looked at my phone and smiled.

after eui hae knew i'm her mother, everything changed. a sharp stick inside my heart was pulled as if the wound started healing as soon as i saw the smile on my daughter's lip, grateful that i'm her mother.

we couldn't explain everything to her young mind but she could understand that i'm her mommy and she have her daddy.

today, we planned our schedule to bond.

everything seemed rush but i just hope the happiness would last. 

i apologized to chanhee for being aggressive, she's a nice girl so i felt guilty for yelling and making a scene. thank god, no news spread around the hospital. everyone who witnessed kept it private.

as for jimin, we're in quite good terms.

after the truth was revealed, i felt like he was relieved too. 

i dressed up but i noticed a car outside my house. i opened my door to see whose car it is.

i saw someone getting out and i knew it was seokjin.  he waved at me.

"what are you doing here? do you need something?" i asked while opening the gate for him.

"not really, just came here to check on you."

"don't worry, i'll be coming to work soon." i smiled, "how's your injury?" pointing on his stomach.

he nodded, "fine." he cleared his throat, "are you busy today?"

i slowly nodded, "oh is it with mister park-"

"n-no, i'm going to be with my daughter." i smiled.

"oh," he nodded, "i'm glad everything's fine now, also, i hope i can introduce myself to euihae soon."

i laughed, "yeah, but i gotta go now. i'm sorry, i'll make it up to you next time."

"no problem." he smiled and left.

i looked up the sky after seokjin left.

today is a beautiful day, everything is going fine, everything is going into their right places, the pain in my heart is slowly fading, the weigh on the chest is being lifted up.

it's sunday today, a great day to spend time with my daughter. we would meet at 5 pm at the park so i went inside to get ready.

i went to my car and drove up to the park. 

jimin and i have been talking about the custody of euihae, how we would divide the time as her legal parents. i'm also arranging my papers as her mother.

i arrived at the park and saw my beautiful daughter waiting for me on the bench with jimin.

"mommy!" the smiled on her face makes me want to cry all day out of happiness.

i've never felt his happy before.

"hey, euihae." i hugged her tight in my arms and looked at jimin who gently grabbed euihae's shoulder.

he was wearing a black leather jacket with black pants.

"behave okay? daddy will pick you up here later." he smiled and ruffled her hair. 

he stood up and nodded at me. i gave him a formal smile. 

"you're not coming?" euihae sadly asked.