Foreshadowing.

*acting like the scolding from Dorothy never happened*

We followed Dorothy, we took steps behind her as she led us, we were making our way back to where our parents as were. On the way there Dorothy was told us that the king and queen have already departed back to the castle as a safety precaution however the king and queen were reluctant at first due to the prince still in the mansion but as the king and queens safety was at a higher risk than the princes they were forced to leave.

Yes.......that means the prince is still with us......and he'd be staying the night as a precaution due to the fact that the assassins or whatever organisation they were sent from could still be tracking the total family meaning that until everything was secured and brought back to its original state the prince would stay, LUCKILY!! The dukes men work fast and efficiently so it should be safe as soon as morning, my father has really raised his "pets" well....*cough*

I didn't even realise it at first, I thought to myself as I was still walking silently behind Dorothy and beside the prince and jade....everything happened at such a short span of time, in only one day so much chaos had occurred, my original plan was to avoid most of the main characters....well that plan has already begun to crumble....Jade was an obvious exception...but still...I don't want to be at risk like this or do i want any attention from anyone, I have to make sure to keep a low profile and distance from them from now on, I won't risk my second chance at life by getting involved with them!

Excluding Jade of course....what!? He's my brother for goodness sakes!!!! Even though he's not related to me by blood, doesn't change anything, plus I've already made my decision to stay out of jades way if he were the one chosen by the heroine heck! I'd even help him!

*flashback to getting distracted and kidnapped*
.....well maybe I'll just stick to supporting them from afar....

"Raelyne!?"

"Huh..yes mother?" ...Seems i got lost in my own thoughts..whoops

...Wait...we're already here?

Dorothy seems to have left with the prince..the prince had injured his head and gained a bruise, I somehow feel at fault for ruining such a gorgeous face....
Jade also left with the prince...why though?...father or mother probably asked him to accompany the prince as they are around the same age, I can only imagine what's going on between them now, hopefully no ones gonna end up with a missing limb, now I also feel guilty for the new animosity between them...agh I'll have to do something about this or else it'll get worse in the future, not taking any chances.

My mother suddenly embraced me.

"Raelyne dear, do not ever even think of attempting that ever again, do you know how much that scared and worried me!!?"

She looked up at me with tears eyes of sorrow and worry, even my father looked distressed, of course I would never put my life at risk like that again! I died once already, and to be blunt I don't want to die again!!

I didn't even think twice before, I wanted to save them so I had forgotten what I had put on stake to do something like that.

Hah I don't even think I could do something like that ever again, counting the incident with the blood wish, I'm guessing it was just mere luck that I was able to do something like that....luck...that's depressing.....

"Ah, you are probably very tired and worn out from what happened earlier, why don't you go take a rest?"

Yessssss I need one so badly, my legs feel like they're about to collapse again!

I nod my head eagerly.

Suddenly my father clicks his fingers and the next thing you know is that I'm in my bed! Woah!!! I didn't know we could teleport!?

*third person*

the duke and duchess both took a seat beside the mage, they looked at him with a serious face.

"Duke and duchess, as you know due to the earlier assassination attempt we weren't able to discuss the incident during the crystal ceremony."

"Yes we are aware but would you care to explain what this means? Will our child be alright!?"
The duke looked up and asked with worry, something like this has never happened before one can only imagine what it may be.

"Yes, yes duke she is completely fine however.."
The mage began to stroke his beard with thought.

"However? what do you mean!?" The duchess eyes began to water, nothing should happen to Raelyne! She became worried sick.

The mage stood up as he turned to the window and stared out. "Raelyne has something very rare, it's very unlikely to have something which she does, some sort of connection to the shadow realm. This is usually inherited so it's likely someone in this family's blood line had gotten it before but there is a reason why you wouldn't hear about these types of incidents."

The duke looked down as he fully understood why     people with these abilities are never heard of.

Their Abilities bring them both great feats and misfortune if found out. Many will be able to take advantage and rise in power if they'd ever got their hands on someone with this connection, the reason being having connections to the shadow realm means not only are you a pure royal but also have certain powers which could be for the better or the worse of the kingdom.

The mage continued to speak.
"However her being engaged to the prince should shelter her and keep her safe from prying eyes, luckily no one had noticed before and as long as we keep it a secret everything should be fine."

Being under royal protection, ensures that Raelyne would be safe. Under no circumstances can they let this engagement break!

Suddenly the door creeks and closes slightly, all three of them turn to look but no one was present there..it was likely to be the wind....they couldn't help but feel as if there was someone there...

*First person*

"...I totally forgot about what happened in the crystal ceremony.."

I turn from one side to the other, I can't help but feel restless, I have a strange feeling my future won't be as east as I had wanted it to be...AGHH WHY CAN'T THINGS JUST GO THE WAY I WANT THEM TO!!??

*accidentally bangs head onto the wall*

"RAELYNE!? WHAT HAPPENED!!??"

....

Yay!!!!! A long chapter! I know that many of you have been waiting for a long chapter and I owed all of you this.

In the future I will try and keep chapters as long as this so no one feels as if the chapters are missing anything.

One more thing, please vote and comment what u think about the door suddenly moving?

And I'll see you all soon! Bye!