Chapter 24

Blue walks into the kitchen to fetch some breaks fast for her and Sebastian. She decided to grab two bowls and pour some cereal and then decided to pour in some milk. She walked to the living room where Sebastian was chilling on the couch. She set the two bowls on the  coffee table and she hops onto the couch. She watches Sebastian has he grabs his bowl and starts to eat it. She sits there silently has he watches T.V. and eats.
"How was your night?" She asks softly
"It was fine why?"
"You seem quiet sir."
"Oh, I am sorry, my work partner decided to call me at 5 am, and tell me that someone raided our camp in the woods."
She nods softly and gets up to clean. Most of the day she pends cleaning and she makes lunch for him, a few friends, and herself. Soon his friends leave because they had to go back to the hotel and they are alone again. Blue sets up the kitchen table as dinner was in the oven. Sebastian was pouring their water ask Blue asks a question.
"I know we been fixing what has been going on, but is there a way I can come with you to the woods?"
Sebastian looks at her. "Why would you want to leave here?"
"I don't want to leave, I just wanna see my old house."
"No. What if you disappear and some other crew is out there and they take you?"
"I mean Ill be next to you and if you need to, I can go onto a leash."
"No"
"But-"
"I SAID NO!!" He slammed the water down and the glass shatters. Blue flinches.
"Sorry"
"No I am sorry for making you thin that you can leave this fucking house. I paid half a million for you!" H1e screams. Blue realized that she got on his nerves. She goes silent and she walks away to the oven.
"You know what, I am going out with my friends You clean up and don't wait for me."
He leaves the kitchen and about 10 minutes later, he is closing the door.
Blue sighs and she walks to the door to open it. She watches him walk to the elevator and step into it. She closes it and goes to the kitchen to clean up. She only eats mac and cheese and cleans up the glass that Sebastian broke. She showers,a den gets dressed in a bright blue nightgown. She crawls into bed and she starts to cry. She grabs the remove and turns on a Disney movie.

About three hours later Sebastian walks into the house drunk as hell. Blue pauses her movie and she hops off the bed and into the living room where Sebastian was sitting on the couch.
"Sir? Are you okay?"
"Does it look like i am okay? I mean I couldn't even bring a girl home because your ass is here."
Blue looks down "I could have gone somewhere else in the house."
"No, that if your room too. Get me some water please."
Blue walks to the kitchen and she grabs him a glass of whiter. She walks back to him and hands him the water. He purposely spills it on Blue.
"Oh no, I accidentally spilt it on you, it sees like you have to take your clothes off." Blue slowly strips and Sebastian grabs Blues shoulders and slams her down onto the couch and gets on top of her. Blue pushes Sebastian some to get up.
"Sir, you are drunk."
"And? You are a little bitch that needs a lesion."
"No! Let me up!"
She growls and tries to push him up more. No luck since he is stronger than her. Sebastian leans down and kisses blue. His alcoholic breath pressing into her peppermint breath. She starts to panic as he is rubbing her body with his hands. She tries again to push away but he stands up, he grabs her by her hair and pushes her onto the floor. Her knees slam onto the wooden floor and he forces her head up. He presses her face into his pants and bites his lip.
"Do daddy a favor and strip him of his pants."
"Sir you are scaring me."
"So? Now do as I said and you wont get hurt."
She starts to undress him waist down and soon he was naked. He smirks and makes her look up at him again.
"Why don't you make daddy feel good. You give me nothing in return anyways."
"NO! Let me GO!" She tries to stand up, but she is forced onto the ground harder.
"S? You wanna do this the hard way...I see"