Short story: Halloween

✖️not edited ✖️

( At the time Niki and Gabi were 4 years old)

3rd pov.

Niki and Gabi were going trick or treating with Archie and they were going to be dressing up in costumes from Grease The movie.

Niki and Gabi

^^ costumes ^^

Niki was ready to go Archies house Niki has hade a big crush on him since he moved to Pennsylvania. But she wanst the only one that was after him Missy was also after him. And she did not like that one because Missy was a mean person with a fake personality.  But Niki knows that you can't control your feelings. Because it's impossible but she knew that Archie would never feel the same way. But Niki didn't want to think about that but what Niki was wondering why Gabi was taking so long to get ready.

And then Niki saw Gabi walking downstairs trying to hold her dress so she wouldn't trip.

" What took you so long Gabi"

" You know Niki it takes time to look this good" Gabi making a dramatic face.

" Whatever let's tell mom we're ready so she can drive us to Archies," Niki said to Gabi how just nodded her head.

" MOM!!!" Niki and Gabi yelled. And then you can see Alex running to he children.

" What happened are you guys okay" 

" Yes we're ready to go to Archies," Gabi told her mother with a small smile.

" okay first a picture then we go to Archies" 

" Okayyyyyy~," the twins said in unison. After Alex took their picture they went to Archies house and when they got there they were surprised to see Missy there too but she was all over Archie and you can clearly see he was uncomfortable. So they Kissed their mom goodbye and went to get Missy.

"Hey!!!" Gabi yelled

" Get off of him," Niki said to Missy who seemed to be getting annoyed by them already.

" No," Missy said and continued what she was doing while Archie tried to push her off but she wouldn't budge 

" Get off him right now or else," Gabi told Missy trying to make her scared.

" Or else what," Missy said.

" Or else you might not get out of here alive"  And that got Missy standing up and walking up to Gabi and she then pushed.

" No, I think you might not come out of here alive," she said and the Gabi grabs her hair and they started to fight while Archie and Niki were trying to break them apart. And that when Archies parents come out. Trying to get them to calm down and then they called both their mother and when they got there Missy started to yell at Gabi and Alex had nun of it.

" You don't yell at my daughter like that it was your daughter too who started it. So you shut the hell up"

" You know what Alex you are being so rude right now"

" IM not rude, I'm honest not my problem you can't handle the truth" 

" you know what it's not my problem that your husband left you with brat of a chil-" Before she could finish Alex pulling her hair and the Missy mother started to fight back and let's just say it didn't end well for both of them. And when Alex and the twins went home they just watch scary movies all night.

The twins were left with one thought and one only and that was that they knew that their mother would do anything for them because that what you do when you love someone you protect them.

words in the story: 645

Edited: ✖️not edited ✖️

Story by: Sirenlamet09