18

Date: August 30, 2019
Name: Kentrell Gaulden
Nickname: NBA Youngboy

Me and the gang walked inside the gym like we suppose to be in here knowing damn well we skipping.

This was Miry, Kayla, and LeeLee gym period.

I wanted to see Miry..

I looked around seeing ha sitting in the bleachers.

My smiled dropped when I noticed a nigga all in ha face, smiling and shit. On the other hand she looked way uncomfortable.

I looked closely and noticed it was Fredo Bang.

Where the hell Kayla and LeeLee at?

"Aye yo, y'all see that shit." Ben pointed to them as we all made our way up the steps to ha.

"The fuck is you doing nigga?" I mugged the fuck out of him.

"Where the hell Kayla and LeeLee?" Ben asked.

'They got in trouble.' Miry typed.

"HOLLUP, SO WHY THE FUCK YOU SITTING HERE TALKING TO HA? THE FUCK" I yelled making the whole gym look at me.

"Mane nigga calm the fuck down, she ain't got no ring on ha finger, meaning she ain't married." he shrugged. "And ion see nobody stopping me from talking to ha."

I chuckled. "That ring might not be there yet, but its gone come. And nigga imma beat yo ass if you don't move the fuck around."

He stood up getting in my face and I felt BabyJoe sliding a gun in my free hand, I shooked my head giving it back to him.

"Make me move nigga, I'll fuck yo bitch in yo face and watch you not do shit." he smirked looking from Miry and back to me.

Next thing I know, I was punching the nigga in his face with no remorse.

Ben grabbed Miry, pulling ha back getting in front of ha as me and Fredo started fighting.

As I was punching him he got a good hit off me but he fell to the floor making me kick him down the steps making him roll down to the floor.

I chuckled getting my foot stomping on his chest as I started hearing him cough.

Name: Miracle McNeal
Nickname: Miry

They continued to fight making me look away, cause Ian like to see Kentrell fight.

The gym teacher soon came with security breaking the fight up.

I didn't want Kentrell to fight him, even tho he made me feel highly uncomfortable.

"You good Miry?" Ben asked me making me nod my head. "He ain't hurt you or touch you, did he?"

I shooked my head mouthing no.

He nodded. "Ight, let us know now."

They grabbed Kentrell and we made eye contact before he was rushed out the gym.

I shooked my head sighing loudly.