Mingi's plan again?

It has been a week since Wooyoung started to live with San again. It was less intimidating now since San really tried to make up for his past mistakes and treated Wooyoung nicer. But it doesn't really stop him from pissing Wooyoung off.

" Woo. Wooyoungiee" San called out to Wooyoung as the other is focused on his phone, texting someone.

"what? " Wooyoung said getting fed up as San was pestering him for attention the whole day.

" talk to me" San pleaded softly to the boy who is laying next to him on his bed.

"can't you see im texting? I don't think you'll have anything to say to me anyway" Wooyoung said as he pouted slightly.

" can get you off your phone for a minute? Who are you texting anyway? Let me see! " that was it for San as he got up and tried to see who took away Wooyoung's attention since so early in the morning.

San charged forward, aiming to take Wooyoung's phone.

" San you don't get to do that. You have no right! " Wooyoung said as he ducked under San's arm and got away from the bed.

" Woo then tell me who you're texting? " San demanded, his voice started to get a little harsh.

"no, you don't tell me about anything anyway. It's unfair. " Wooyoung glared at San who sighed at his words.

"Woo what else do you wanna know. Out of everyone else here, you know the most about me. I never hid anything from you, remember? "

San smiled at Wooyoung, tapping the mattress next to him motioning Wooyoung to sit next to him. But he didn't moved, he stood still, glaring at San.

"yeah but since you moved here i know nothing, REMEMBER? " Wooyoung replied mocking the word 'remember'.

"Woo im San.Don't make it look like we've never known each other. Somewhere in my heart there's always you. Just like somewhere in yours, there always me. Don't deny that. " San said seemed to be more serious than before.

"yeah , says the one who ignored the hell out of me when i first came here. And i didn't forgot how you treated me."

San walked close to Wooyoung and snaked his arm around Wooyoung's waist.

"Woo, " he placed his head in the crooks of Wooyoung's neck. Taking in his scent.

" you've changed a lot Sanie. It used to be only me you cared about. " Wooyoung snuggled closer taking in the scent on San's hair. The walls in his heart was falling one by one caused my the comfort of San's warmth.

Noticing that Wooyoung started to cling on him, San step away breaking their contact.

"while we're on that, who texted you just now? What made you so giggly early in the morning?" San asked, still not over it.

"Sanie" Wooyoung whined as he close the gap between them to feel San's warmth again. The other reason is to avoid answering San's question.

"who. Is. It" San repeated after he forced the shorter to look at him.

Wooyoung stiffened under his gaze.

" uhm it's just someone i knew. Hey i felt like taking a nap, let me go?" Wooyoung said and showed his toothy smile.

"I'll let you off this time" San replied soothed by the his smile.

The day went on as Wooyoung still focused on his phone typing away forgetting his 'nap' plan.

The truth is, he and Mingi has been discussing about their little plan since early in the morning. Wooyoung kept on convincing Mingi that they didn't really have to pretend to like each other anymore to make San jealous.

But knowing it was Mingi, he is really hard to persuade and he kept on pestering Wooyoung about it.

                  Texts exchanged

Mingi.        : but did he make it official?
                      Did he ask you out?

Wooyoung: no but we're fine. I don't
                       wanna mess it up. He's so
                       Nice to me now.

Mingi          : see you're tamed by
                       him again.
                       As long as he didn't ask. 
                       you.to be his boyfriend,
                        you can't be too sure.

Wooyoung: okay aren't you supposed
                       to be his friend, why are
                       you insisting ?

Mingi       :okay honestly because it's
                    fun to trigger him. Only you
                    can do that. Woo let's do it.
                    I'll be a good pretend
                    boyfriend.

Wooyoung: okay then. Babe🤗

Mingi         :yes baby, daddy will see.  
                     you at school          
                     tomorrow 🍆🍑

Wooyoung: Mingi i swear to god

Mingi         :ok. Cling on me tomorrow.
                    And smile. Also sit on my
                    lap during lunch and some. 
                    kisses and pet my head.

Wooyoung: bye

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I felt like this one is meh.
So i'll update the next one faster. Probably later, today. Guyss give feedbacks and vote okay?
🐈🐈🐈