Chapter 7 ~ Truly The Queen Of Mean

Audrey's POV:

I just finished writing another page in my diary. Chad came in without knocking again. I glared and shut my book and threw it under my bed, "I swear, if you ask me to kiss you again I will-" I growled threateningly. Chad cut me off, "Wait! I didn't come for that! I came to tell you that Mal and Ben went to-" This time I cut him off. "Let me guess. A spa vacation?" I asked sarcastically. Chad didn't catch on, "No..." "Ah, well she should to get all those wrinkles taken care of." I said, breaking out in laughter. I kept on laughing for a good moment then finally stopped, "You were saying?" I asked. "Oh, yeah, umm, I was going to day that Mal and Ben went to the Isle. I don't know why though. Last time they went that whole thing with that Uma girl happened." He said. I nodded. "Mhmm. Speaking of Uma . . . I was wondering something. We have something in common. We both HATE Mal. Actually, come to think of it, she's probably the only girl in the world who hates Mal more than I do! And I have the ability to free the Isle..." I drawled, smirking. Chad gasped and his eyes widened, "You wouldn't-" "Oh yes I would. And I will." I declared, getting up off my bed, grinning evilly.