Coronation

Jazzy, Ella, Mal and Evie were getting ready together in the VK girl's dorm. Aaron had stopped by earlier to help Evie with her makeup since none of the other girls were as good as him. Mal was wearing a long layered purple dress with gold closed toed flats and her short hair somehow pulled into a bun. Evie had on a long dark blue ruffled dress, strapped opened toed heels her hair was in a twisted half up half down style. Jazzy was in a long light blue dress, her hair was curled and she had on silver flats with her hair braided over her shoulder. Ella was in a long purple dress with silver heels similar to Evie's and her hair was out. "I gotta say we look great." Jazzy jokes.

Evie gushed, "we do," she looked at Ella and Jazzy. "Every princess needs a crown," she took out two of her tiaras and placed them on her their heads.

"Glad you brought that up." Jazzy started, "Snow can't wait to meet you, remember that package I was picking up? It was from Cece her mom sent this." She picked up her backpack and took out a wooden case and handed it to Evie. Inside was the most beautiful silver tiara she had ever seen.

Evie hugged them out of impulse. Guilt was welling up in her, she would never meet Snow, Cece of their family. When she pulled away Jazzy grabbed one of her hands. Ella grabbed one of Mals and the two friends held hands. "We are so glad we met you two," Ella said.

"Yeah, you're the best friends we could have asked for. It had just been us and the guys for so long, the connection that brought the four of us together." Jazzy let out a small laugh as she gestured to herself and Ella. "I feel it here too, with you two and with Jay and Carlos." Ella nodded along. Mal and Evie hugged them once again for what they thought would be the last time. They felt that connection, something pulling them together, but they couldn't focus on it; they couldn't stay.

They were both having second thoughts and third and fourth thoughts. These were their friends, their family. They really didn't wanna hurt them and they really didn't want Jay to give Ella that spell.

~~Jay and Carlos' Dorm. ~~

Aaron, Ryder, and Ben knocked; Carlos let them in. "You guys ready to hit it," Aaron asked, doing a little shimmy of excitement. The VK boys nodded, grabbing their jackets off the back of two chairs.

As they got to the door Ryder grabbed Jay's arm and roughly pulled him in close, "You hurt Ella, we all hurt you."

Jay looked over at Ben and Aaron who had equally serious faces, it was unnerving to see the jovial princes like this. He gulped and agreed, but as they were heading out Jay grabbed a pink box with the cupcake that would make Ella forget they ever dated. It was a fate better than Ben would have and like Carlos said Ella, Ryder, Jazzy, and Aaron's safety had to be first priority.

Jay and Ben waited by the carriages. Mal and Ella came out looking stunning. Ella walked up to him, and he was at a loss for words. "Wow," was all he could manage.

She giggled, "You look pretty wow yourself." He chuckled that nervous feeling returning, he held the door of the carriage open for her and let her climb in before getting in himself. "You seem tense," she said, rubbing her thumb over his knuckles. "All you gotta do is stand next to Mal and Aaron and look pretty, that should be easy." He laughed with her. She took a deep breath before asking, "Would you wear my ring? In Corona it's a sign of hope and peace and I hope we'll have a long peaceful relationship," she giggled as if she had made a joke.

Jay was at a loss for words, she was perfect and everything she said was all he wanted. The thought of putting it on when he would have to betray her hurt much more than any emotion should hurt a heartless villain. "It probably wouldn't even fit me." he said trying to come up with any reason not to break her hope.