seven - always ends in a fight

I'm sorry for not posting on Friday, or at all last week I had the flu (I still do but I'm feeling much better) my brain felt like it was on crack so I couldn't write well plus it was thanksgiving week.

ALSO THE BLACK WIDOW TRAILER, IUSHAIDHSJSIAISIS

I'm so used to this, when someone bad happens that in-dangers my life I can't be farther then five feet from him.

I was walking behind dad, he was in his suit and I was wearing mine. I never got it fixed from  Lagos so there was a hole where the bullet hit me and dried blood around it.

He walked inside the apartment. I followed behind.

There's was a mattress with disheveled covers and various bits of cheap looking furniture. The kitchen and bedroom are in the same room.

"Looks funky to me."

Dad found a notebook on top of the fridge. He picked it up, moving what looked like candy bars off of it and opened it. I glanced over. There are tabs of varying colors sticking out from amongst the pages.

"Heads up, Cap. German Special Forces, approaching from the south." Sam told us.

"Fantastic." I sighed, more fighting that's always a joy. "Understood." I replied.

I turned around to see Bucky standing there, I was hesitant and backed up a bit to poke Dad. Bucky looked uncomfortable.

Dad turned slowly, taking notice "Do you know me?"

"You're Steve. I read about you in a museum." His eyes bounced back and forth between the two of us. "I didn't see her in the museum."

"I'm not important." I shrugged.

Dad blinked at me for a second, he would have argued with me probably if Bucky wasn't right in front of us. "I know you're nervous. And you have plenty of reason to be. But you're lying."

"They've set the perimeter." Sam spoke again.

"I know you're nervous. And you have plenty of reason to be. But you're lying."

"I wasn't in Vienna. I don't do that anymore. Bucky had a truthful expression. I believe him.

"They're entering the building."

Damn it, I took my gloves off and tucked them into my pocket. "I believe you... and well, the people who think you did are coming here now. And they're not planning on taking you alive." I said, glancing up.

"That's smart. Good strategy."

"They're on the roof. I'm compromised." Sam yelled.

I can hear many feet pounding up the stairs.

Dad whispered into my ear. "Just disarm them, freeze them to the walls."

I nodded, pulling my sleeve over my bracelet.

"This doesn't have end in a fight, Buck."

My father's voice is steady but I know how he feels on the inside. He wants to help Bucky so much but no one lets him.

Bucky glanced down to the floor. "It always ends in a fight."

"5 seconds." Sam warned.

Here we go, I moved backwards, if they have guns I will get hit and the shield is my best bet.

"You pulled me from the river. Why?"

"Now isn't the time." I whispered.

"I don't know." He pulled off his glove, revealing his metal covered hand.