chapter-22

Arhaan-

I really touched her.. without any images of Aisha in my mind. Now I knew, what's hurts Zehna when I talk about Aisha..My happiness..she missed my happiness..after everything she tried her level best every time. Even in dreams I never thought of loving someone else except Aisha...but I don't know, what this girl is doing to me? Whenever I'm with her, I just melt for her. I want to kiss her..I want to feel her .... I'm different for her. She is magical..day by day my love for her is increasing. She loved me in my worst, she didn't give up on me, what else I need more in my life..she love Ayaan like she is his own mother. Her tears are becoming my weakness, I can't see her in tears anymore. Her smile, that's sunshine of my life. Whenever I used to get close to her, Aisha come in my mind. But this time, it was something else. I love the way when she loves my touch, she is all mine.  Alhumdulillah, thank you Allah.

Zehna-

I was Making dinner, Arhaan will be home soon.

“Asalamualaikum warahmatullah hi wabarkatahu.” Arhaan whispered, hugging me from back.

I literally jumped. He always do this, he stepped so slowly..

“You scared me..” I said exhaling in relief.

He chuckled softly, in crook of my neck. His hot breath is fanning my neck.

“I'm sorry, I'm late for dinner.. actually I was playing with Ayaan.” I said, slowly.

“It's okay.” He whispered, huskily kissing my earlobe.

What the jahanum? My heart beat, I can't Cook. I don't even want to stop him.

Where is our little ray of sunshine?” He asked.

“He is silent means watching videos on YouTube.” I said, smiling.

“Ya Allah, let me help you. You make mutton curry, I will make rice.”

“What? You know how to cook?”

“Mrs. Zehna Arhaan Ahmed, before this successful life alhumdulillah, I used to live alone here in London.” He says, placing a kiss on knuckles.

First, I'm surprised, that why he always wanted to live on his own money only.
Second, that name gives Goosebumps.

But, you just came from office. You're tired. Go freshen up.” I said, wrapping my hand around his neck.

He was wearing white pants and Navy blue shirt.

“My all tiredness flew away baby, after seeing you.”

I was all red..

“Ya Allah, Arhaan.” I rolled my eyes and unwrapped my hands.

“Babbyyy.” He teased me, getting close.

I cover my face with my hands.
He laughed out loud.

“Let me help you, come.” He says.

He helped me, I was cleaning tiles, placing everything on it's place.

“Why don't you call maids? I paid them.”

“Maids for only three of us? It's okay to clean house and laundry, but dishes I can clean them.”

“Abbbuuuu.” Ayaan said, loudly

“Meraaa beetttuuu.” Arhaan says, happily.

Arhaan sat on knees and hugged Ayaan. Ayaan kissed him on his cheek.

“You know, I have sho many thwings to show you!!” Ayaan says, smiling.

“I will change first then we will play okay?” Arhaan says, placing forehead on his forehead.

They are so cute, masha'allah.

Ayaan nodded in happiness.

**************

I woke up for fajr Salah, I look at Ayaan and Arhaan. I kissed Ayaan and then Arhaan, I gasped as I kissed Arhaan..his forehead was hot.

I placed palm on his forehead, ya Allah he have fever.

I take thermometer from drawer and then check.

Ya rabbi,  104°!!

“Arhaan..” I called him slowly caressing his cheeks.

He groaned.

“Babbyyy.” I said, kissing his cheek.

He smiled in sleep.

“If you will wake up me every morning like this, I'm the luckiest person in the world.” He says in low voice still closing his eyes.

“Cheesy!” My eyes teared up.

I don't know, but I can't see him like this.

He opened his eyes, cupped my cheeks.

“What happened?” He asked, worreidly.

“You have high fever.” I said, pouting sadly.

“It's just fever, jaan.”

“I can't see you like this, you look so weak. I will give you medicines wait.” I said, kissing his knuckles.

He groaned.

“Alhumdulillah, I'm all okay. Let's first pray.”

I nodded my head.

I prayed for his and Ayaan Health. They both are my everything. Ya Allah, just keep them safe from evil eyes.

I gave him medicines, and read surah's and Dua's, then daam on ayaan and Arhaan.

“Come here.” Arhaan says.

I laid beside him.

I don't know, why I was feeling weak. I'm always strong, but his fever was effecting me more.

He kissed on my forehead.

“I'm fine, alhumdulillah. You are with me na.” He says, caressing my cheeks.

“You both are my everything, I promise, I will never Naraz (mad) with you. I just want you both to be happy.” I said, burying my face in his arms.

“I'm happy, alhumdulillah. We both are here okay? Now smile.” He says.

I looked at him and kissed on his cheeks, forehead and chin then smiled.

“That's my baby.” He whispered.

***********

Arhaan-

Allah, if I will thank you millions times also it's not enough. You have blessed me with the best wife in this world. She is not all expressive, but now I knew it! She loves me too. She will never leave me..

Asalamualaikum, how are you all?

Please votes and comments.❤️❤️

May Allah bless you all.💙