Chapter Twenty Eight

Chapter Twenty Eight : Screw it

Jungkook sat down opposite the side of the table that your father sat at, His hands were sweaty and your father could tell he was extremely nervous

" I am listening..." You father began looking at the man next to him. 

" I am sorry Mr.Park but..... I can't be the one explaining to you what happened." Jungkook bite his lips feeling stupid that he couldn't even face your father with the truth. 

He was scared.

Very scared.

Not of your father nor what might happen if he knew but scared how you'll feel and react when your parents will know, he imagined your beautiful dark eyes pained and hurt, he imagined your tears falling and your voice crying........

Jungkook shook away his thoughts and looked at your father again. " I don't know what that asshead told you but I only have one to say..........." He paused for few second before speaking again " I really do love your daughter....I really really love her......but ...."

Your father's anger seems to fade away when he saw the soft smile that was formed in Jungkook's face when he mentioned you, the honesty and the sincerity in his voice was something he couldn't hide. 

 " But what son, Say it...." 

Jungkook swallowed and looked at the man surprised that he actually called him Son, Your father barely talked to Jungkook nicely those two passed days but here he is calling him son and not actually slapping his face over the words he heard him saying few minutes ago, Jungkook wasn't sure if your father heard the divorce part but he assumed not. 

Hopefully.

" But she " he said, stopping to take a deep breath. He let it all out in one sigh. " ..... she d-doesn't seem to feel the same way." Jungkook bite his lips again clenching his jaw suddenly feeling angry at the thought of you might still love Mark, He didn't want to show it to your father but some emotions are hard to hide.

Your father nodded understanding. " I don't want to ask about the behind the scene of your wedding even though I her father.....But i know one thing, I know my daughter........" The older man looked down and smiled painfully " She wasn't like the other kids.........She was soft and kind to the point that she couldn't bear the evil world, it scared her........she used to have many panic attacks, everytime she's scared........every time..." Jungkook just listened as your father kept talking " And every time this happen she wouldn't calm down in least I hug her, Not her Mother, not her teacher and not her friends........It was only me, The only one she seems to trust enough that I will keep her safe that her attacks calm down right away, Only me...........But not now, It's not only me anymore...."