What Do I Know About Love?

(Jack's P.O.V.)

Elsa's here. At Nightmare Castle. I have never had a girl over at my house. Truth be told, I haven't really hung out with girls. I really don't know what to do. 

Elsa and I are just looking around, being awkward. "Jack." Elsa suddenly asks.

I jump. Was not expecting that....

"Yeah? Oh! Are you hungry? Uh...thirsty? If you need to go back, I'm not stopping yo-"

"Jack." Elsa stands up from the throne, she was sitting on.

" Elsa stands up from the throne, she was sitting on

"Yes, Elsa?"

"Can you show me around? I am curious about your home."

"Oh. Sure." I offer her my arm in a joking manner. Elsa takes it with a smile.

"I only recently moved here, so it's kinda new to me too

"I only recently moved here, so it's kinda new to me too."

"Do you like it better than your...old home?"

"Ummm....well my other home was underground but the inside is pretty much the same."

"Your father loved gothic designs."

"Yeah."

"And nature themes?"

"Oh. That was Mommy. She loved nature. She WAS Mother Nature after all. She was really unhappy that the Isle's soil was very hard to grow plants on."

"I still can't believe Auradon was so cruel to all of you. They called themselves heroes, yet ruined families, regardless of what they did and why..."

Elsa looked sad.

I just realized something about myself, I hate seeing Elsa sad. Whenever Carlos was sad, I cheered him up by playing a game of mudball fights. (We had no snow to make snowballs.)

)