Chapter 8

"girls we will be attending an award show and I expect that you will practice"The girls heard JYP told them as they nod in response "Good, and don't forget about the paparazzi Ok?"He reminded them

"Ne, Sajangnim!"they replied as JYP smiled "Good,Now go practice and don't forget about the Collaboration!"he remind them again "Ne!" They replied as they walk away from his office..

When Yuna's phone rang and the notification said that Kai is sending her a message...

Kai: Yuna-ah, Let's go out? I have something to tell you...It's something important

Kai:Just meet me at the Park at 2, Arraseo?

Yuna: Ok

She smiled while texting Kai...She felt that they were at their past but her Sister knew that kind of smiled she showed....As Ryujin went to her..

"Hey..Is it about Kai?" She whispered her as Yuna smiled in response and walk farther away from her..

She can't deny the fact that her Heart is jumping like crazy...As a matter in fact, Her heart miss him..So much..Misses his Love...

She was so motivated when they practice..She's just so Inspired about the signals he is giving at her..But she can't just accept him..

His mother hated her and wanted to be with Hari not her..But he chose her and his mother wanted them to break up...His mother blackmailed Yuna to break up with him..And cause it an Amnesia...

He remembers everyone except for Yuna...His first love...

After practice...Yuna looked forward for their sudden meet up at the Park..But why does she have to be dressed? If they aren't together?

"I still love him..."Yuna muttered and sigh and finish her last touch before she went to the Park to meet Kai..

Once she have arrived she saw Kai patiently waiting for her at one of the Benches...He just wore something simple..

"Hey!"She greeted him "Hi...Did you just arrived?" He ask her and surely he is worried "Yup..."She said and gave him a thumbs up

"Sit"he said as I sat down beside him "so what do you want to talk about?"I ask him "Yuna...I have a confession to make!"He said

Butterflies filled her tummy making her mind fast two times from its normal beat 'Is he gonna confessed his love for me?' she thought..

"Yuna...I know that we aren't allowed by this, but I can't control my feelings for you, and I can feel that I've known you so long but I Couldn't remember it... Yuna-ah, Will you be my girlfriend?"He ask her

As she turned crimson red,her heart is beating wildly,and she is still shock for the sudden Confession of her first love..

Is this what it felt by First Love, never dies? If it is Yuna already felt it right now in this time as..

"Kai...The both us know the Dating Ban...If they found out about it..I'm sure something bad will happen"She exclaimed..

She won't just answer his confession because she thought about the consequences...His mother will blackmail her and Itzy will disband..

"Yuna..I will fight for you, Whatever happens..I will be there for you, just please..Accept my love, I never felt anyone like this, my heart sense that were destined to each other...Yuna, We will make it a secret, we will meet secretly...Please Yuna, Please!"he beg her..

Her heart broke seeing Kai like that, she just don't want him to suffer again.. Because she wanted him to be protected...But her heart broke...

"Ok...."She muttered enough for Kai to hear it, making him to show his big smile as he hug her like there's no one in there way...

"Thank You"He said in between in there hugs making her smile, She misses him so much..But she can't just tell him about the past but she knew one day she'll tell him

"Promise you won't tell anyone, even our members?"She ask him "I promise...Even Fans will not know"he said as she smiled

"Tell me have you experience having a girlfriend before?"She ask him if she's sure that he remembers her

"'Yeah...Mom said I have an amnesia but one day I was knock out for some reason when I was at the Park and a dream is flashing in my head, it's a girl with Blond hair

We look so happy when she left and I was hit by a truck and the next thing I know is I woke up...At the hospital"He told her

"Did you ask your mom about it?"She ask him , she was just curious about it and what's the lie from his mom will be

"She told me that the Girl was Jeon Hari, but I didn't believe her cause when we meet nothing happen..Just some casual talk...And they lied about we dating.."He said

"What do you mean by Lied?"She ask "When we actually dating...She always clings on me and I pushed her away even more...And one day she was hurt..She told me a line I was so curious 'Why Everything is about Her? Why can't it be me Kai, Why?' But I rejected her"He said

"Did you ask your mom about it?"she ask again "She said...That everything was all a lie, she did that just to make me and Hari together but she told me that I dated a girl before me and Hari are together...

She said that she left me because she chose her family more than her love for me...Thats why we broke up...But deep inside I was hoping for her to come back"He said and her heart clenched She's mad...That his mom pushed all the lies unto her..'How dare she!' she thought but keep a poker face at him...

"So you still love her?"She ask if he still loves her "I do.. But I know that she may have someone better than me now...And I love you Yuna...My heart skip a beat by you..Out of all girls, and I promise that I will love you, like how I love her!"he exclaimed as she smiled secretly..

'how I wish you knew' she thought before asking "Lets Go?"she ask him as he nod and they went home together...

"Someone's happy"Yeji said out of the blue when the 4 of them saw Yuna and Kai confidently talking to each other...And acting sweet to each other

"Are they together?And By the way, they look good each other"Chaeryoung said as she scratch her head "Maybe it is from their sudden meet up at the Park"Lia said and frowned, while Ryujin just smirk...

Yuna didn't tell her anything...But she knows the smiles and gestures their doing cause she have known Kaina for so long...

"What do you think, Ryu?"Lia ask her "Hmm.. maybe they are just close friends, I guess..."She lied to them..

"How can you say so?"They ask her "Urm..Maybe they help each other out and they've made up?"She said "Yeah, Made up!"She added which is she was unsure by her answers..

"Ok..."Yeji said and the other 3 didn't ask more further questions about Kaina..

"Unnies!!!!"The 4 girls heard Yuna said and ran up to them "What is it Yuna-ah?"Lia ask her while smiling so brightly

"How were you,I haven't seen you since Practice, did something happened?"She ask as she smirk also..

Yuna can know all the things, her Unnies does... And she can question them clueless...

"Unnies, I have a confession to make!!!"They heard Chaeryoung exclaimed..."What is it?"Ryujin ask

"Me and Taehyun are already Together!"Chaeryoung said and waited for the reaction if her Unnies..

"What?!!!"