Chapter 9

"Since when?"Lia ask Chaeryoung "Yesterday, at the Library"She said and lowered her head.. "Would you mind telling us the whole story?"Yeji ask...

Chaeryoung was reading book in her room..A book about a girl and a boy who are meant to be each other, even Hardships they face they still love each other...

But that didn't end the story when The Girl was been force by someone because it is not allowed to date when they work...

She couldn't accept it but she has too..And let go their relationship and for 5 years, they meet again...

She sigh at the story...And close the book since she already had finished it reading..She just read it again because she's bored..

"I want something new to read!"She exclaimed..And sigh..When her phone rang..

Taehyun:Hey want new books to read?

Chaeryoung:Yup..But where?

Taehyun:The Library Duh!Zero!

I puzzled my face does he have a new expression?

Chaeryoung: what's the 'Zero' your talking about?

Taehyun:My new expression..so want to go to the Library at 1?

Chaeryoung:Sure!See you

And that's the end of the messages and she look at the time and showed 12:45...She widen her eyes and got ready herself and went to the library....

-----------------time skip-----------------------

She arrived at the library and went Inside and picked a book that is titled 'The Box' and she went to an empty table and read her book

"Duh!Zero!"she heard someone said and to her surprised it's Taehyun who was leaning on the wall and held a Book...

"I had thought if you want to read this book!"he exclaimed and she examine the book and to her surprised it's the Limited Edition book!

She held the book Tight "Thanks!"She told him and showed him a Heart warming smile and that made his heart beat....

"Welcome"he simply told her and sat right Infront of her and she opened the first page...She was taken back at the question while He just smirk at her...

"Taehyun, you know that consequences if we do this"She told him and frowned while he held her hand...

"I promise I will give up everything if it's for you... I promise I won't tell anyone and I Promise that I will be careful, just tell me your answer Lee Chaeryoung!"He told her and held her hand tight...

"Taehyun I.....-" She said and paused his heart beat two Times faster than normal while waiting for her Answer...

"I would love to be yours"She muttered and was supposedly stood up when he held her wrist and didn't move an inch...

"Thank You"He said and hug her tight "I promise that I won't tell anyone even our members would not know..If you don't want too!"He told her

"We will tell them at the right time Taehyun"She replied back at him and they spent their time at the Library Reading and Chatting with some Flirts..Before they went home..

"That Happen!!!"Yuna exclaim after Chaeryoung told the members about her Love story... "Yup " she silently said "But please don't tell anyone... Help me hide it from Sajangnim!!!"She beg her Unnies...

"We promise"They said "Thank you"She replied "Group hug!!!"Yuna exclaim as they hug each other...

"Congrats Bro"Taehyun heard Soobin said as he patted his back "Thanks..But don't tell Sajangnim about it"He told him 

"Don't worry we promise"The other boys said and smiled, but not all of them Kai gave them a fake smile..

He knew if he told them about it Yuna will be furious and cause them to break up and he don't want that because He love Yuna more than anything...

He felt like they've known each other but he couldn't point out where they did meet...His heart don't lie, He may have an Amnesia in his head but his heart does not...

He don't believe his Parents anymore,

they lost their trust from him because he thought that

What if Yuna was his First Love?

What if She is the one who caused him an Amnesia?

What if She still loves him more than anything?

Why did she Leave him, if his conclusions were true?

Why did they broke up?

Why Everything has to change between the two of them?

Why Does Kai's mind is full of Whys?