13: I can't let go

Jimin dropped the kids home. I didn't go inside and told them not to tell the others that I had also come since Mrs. Park might insist me to join them and I was too exhausted for that.

I had thought that Jimin would come back after having dinner but he made up some excuse and skipped it. Now, he was driving the car and the atmosphere was silent.

After a while, the car reached the mansion. The gate was immediately opened and he parked the car. Quietly, I got out of the car following him.

His powerful steps resonated in the silent environment along with the sound of my heels. He punched the code and the door to the inside opened.

The housekeeper had probably slept by now. I didn't want to talk much. So, I headed to the guest room to do the office work he had assigned me.

Jimin sat on the sofa watching her leave. He felt frustrated and he was angry at himself. How could he even do that?

He was always calm and composed. He never acted on impulse. He did a grave mistake. He just couldn't control himself and was completely blinded by anger.

Seeing that she was not exactly positive regarding this situation, he sighed.

He was supposed to fake everything so that he could stop her from leaving but his petty ego ruined everything. Not only did he expose his intentions but also ruined her date managing to be the bad guy in this entire situation. Now, she knows his exact intentions. So, it was even more likely for her to leave. You are doomed Jimin.

What was he supposed to do now?

He walked towards his room and shut the door closed. Then, he got to the balcony. The night air greeted him making him feel a bit better.

He thought about what he could possibly do to stop her but nothing flashed in his mind. Then, he reluctantly called Areum though he didn't want to. His pride is suffering a lot for her.

"Hello", Her voice came from the line.

"Hey....", He told.

"Park Jimin, what did you do this time?"

"I swear to god I didn't do anything....."

"Oh really? I am sure that you probably messed things up again. I am telling you that love isn't something you can play with. Tell me what's the matter. "

"So, I didn't mean to but I actually might have crashed her date and her reaction wasn't so positive. ", He slowly said.

"Who would thank you to crash their date exactly?", She shot back.

"Well, the kids wanted to see her... So, I brought them to her...."

"Nathan, Natalie, and Natasha?"

"Yeah. They were pestering a lot."

"They are just an excuse. I know it well. You were too restless because of the fact that she had gone out with some another person.", She told.

He explained some more things about that restaurant date. And he waited for her response but all he was met with was silence.

"I urgently need help.", He said.

"You did all those things and now you ask for help? I was telling you not to do anything like that.".

"Why are you scolding me? It just happened. I couldn't control myself."

"You can just forget about everything now. She is going to pack her things the next Monday."