Chapter 12

Yeji is still sorting out her feelings for him.. she is still deniable by her feelings towards him..

Even how much she deny it, her heart can't even forget him..And always says the truth about her Love.

"Can't I stop thinking for him just once?"She told herself while drinking coffee since it's 5 am in the morning...

"Who's him?"Someone said which made her startled because Yeonjun just pops out of nowhere asking Who's him?

"What do you mean?"she ask him while not looking at him "You said that you should stop thinking about him? Is it Hyunjin?"He ask her "Well No?"She said unsure by her answers

"Oh Ok...how you've been? We haven't have talk normally since the Incident happened"He said "Yeah, I miss the old times"she said and secretly smiling...

"Do You Miss me?"

He suddenly ask her making her look at him "I mean you just said that you miss the old times that were talking casually, but I ask you Do you miss me?"He ask her

"Uhh..Yup? And besides were good friends right?" She ask him as he frowned "Yeji, I mean every word I said to you.."he told her

"I know but what will everyone think? I don't think Sajangnim will agree either! Even our fans won't agree"She Told her as she imagines the outcomes if she and Yeonjun will be together...

"Yeji, I will protect you...I won't let anyone hurt you, I will sacrifice my career for you, just let me enter your heart...And I will do the rest, I promise"He told her and smiled making her heart Squealed in delight...

"Yeonjun..."She hesitate she breath heavily and continue "I like you too, but you know-"She was cut off when he kiss her...

And Butterflies filled her tummy as her heart is Pounding...

But it change when he broke it and luckily no member didn't see what they did...

"Your lucky that there's no members saw that"She muttered as he smirk "What if they saw it?"he ask her

"They will be shock of course! We aren't together and we did that!"She exclaim and pouted "Is it a yes?"He ask changing the topic..

As she sigh and rolled her eyes and look at the other direction but he held her hand and kissed it making her attention divert back to where it should be place...

"I love you..."he muttered as she smiled "I love you too"She muttered back as his face widen and smiled in delight...

"Don't worry we will make it a secret...."He muttered as they heard noise coming to the kitchen...

And she smiled and nod

"Unnie What's our schedule?"

She heard Lia said and divert her attention to her "Nothing,manager never mentioned our schedule today"She said and continue to have her coffee...

"Hyung, Manager texted me that we should practice for our collab!"

They heard Soobin said as he entered the room
"Unnie/hyung Twice/Bts Unnies/Hyungs are visiting today!" Lia and Soobin said together as they looked each other and glared...

"Really?!Thats great"Yeji exclaimed "What time?"Yeonjun ask Soobin "Later maybe around 9? But I have a schedule,Manager said that I need to go to him for some important issues"He said as he roll his eyes

"You'll endure it!"Lia exclaim making his heart race..And smiled back..."Thanks!"he replied to her while not looking at her preventing for her to see his Blushing face...

"So, where is everyone?"Lia ask Yeji "To be honest maybe they are at the Pool, Library, or in the living room"Yeji said thinking that Yuna and Kai must be at the Pool sunbathing, Taehyun and Chaeryoung are at the library and Beomgyu and Ryujin at the living room watching TV or playing games..

"Oh! I'll inform them that Sunbaes are coming in here! And you should get ready unnie and oppas because it's 8:30 already and they'll arrive in any second!"Lia commanded them and walk out and we sigh

"You Too Soobin Oppa, because you have a very important things to handle!!!"

She yelled across the kitchen that made them flinch as they only nod and went to their own bedrooms to get ready..

Lia went to her room after she inform everyone that Their Sunbaes is visiting them today...

And in the middle of her preparing she just couldn't help but to think Soobin's visible blush in his cheeks when she assure him...

She just couldn't believe that she really told him that and she thought that she will be embarrassed or something but it turned the tables around..

What's the important schedule he have anyways?

She thought, she was just curious on what is the important things he will handle and I won't be shock or anything but it's worse that the schedule was only for him...too bad that she can't bond with him...

She can feel that somethings important are keeping away from them, and kept it for only themselves! But they won't do that? Would they?

Ding Dong

She heard the bell rang, and there are 16 people we were inform that were coming,

Twice Unnies and Bts Oppas!!!!

She quickly change and went downstairs and let them in "Annyeong Lia-ah!"Tzuyu unnie said as she pulled her into a hug "Annyeong Unnies,Oppas!"she greeted back and flash them in a smile....

"Come in!!!"I said and letting them in "Finally!!! I waited to hear that!!Lets go guys!"Jhope oppa said as he went in first as we laugh at his behavior....

As we followed him inside and they were satted at the living room...And the couples are acting all sweet and lovey dovey..

Like Jimin Oppa and Jungyeon Unnie,
Chaeyoung unnie and Namjoon Oppa,

"Annyeong Unnies and Oppas!!!!"the other members greeted at them "Annyeong Itzy!"they greeted back at them..

"Annyeong Noonas and Hyungs!!"The Boys greeted them "Annyeong!"They greeted back and flash a smile..

"So what visits you here?"Lia ask them "nothing!Since we've no schedule anyways and we decided to visit you guys!"Jihyo said as we nod and my eyes roam and she saw only 7 members of Twice?

She know that Mina is still on Hiatus but why only seven? Her eyes roam again

Nayeon unnie check,
Jungyeon unnie Check,
Momo unnie Check,
Sana unnie Check,
Jihyo unnie check,
Dahyun unnie, Absent
Chaeyoung unnie check
Tzuyu unnie check,

Hmm why is that Dahyun unnie is not here?She thought

"Lia-ah!!!"

Jihyo yelled making her snap out of reality! "what?"She ask "Lia, you've been spacing out, something wrong?"Sana ask Her "I was just wondering, Why your only Seven?Wheres Dahyun unnie?"She finally ask

"Dahyun? She has a schedule and she couldn't come..."Nayeon unnie said and smiled weirdly..

"And why are you 4?"She added as Lia's eyes roam and saw Ryujin is out, "Oh Ryujin unnie? She said that she was called for practice"Yuna said as the others nod as Lia is still thinking about Dahyun and Soobin

Wait? She has a schedule and so is Oppa? Are they perhaps together?Or is it just coincidence? I hope so...

She admit it that she like Soobin Oppa, his cute and handsome...

And....she don't know if their together because Soobin once said that he likes someone who is younger and Unnie is older..

"Oh Ok"She said and they talk about random stuffs about their love life's...And They prevent everything about Soobin and Dahyun's Absence..