Part 2

"I'll come by tomorrow morning again" Chaerin and Dara smiled at her.

"Ofcourse," said Dara nodding. They watched her kneel and place her hand on the floor.

Looking up, Chae avoided Chaerin's gaze shyly, "If I may ask....might you know when Jennie's unit will be deployed back into battle?"

"No, I do not. But I can find out. All units that are currently not engaged should re-enter by next week Sunday," said Chaerin.

"Thank you," smiled Chae as her mind began to filter through some ideas.

"Why are you asking?" Dara met her gaze.

"I...I.. uhm I just want to know how much time we still have before our respective deployment. I want us to spend some quality time together," she spoke softly and Chaerin burst out laughing.

"As long as "quality time" doesn't happen in this house,"

"CL!" Dara nudged her dirty-minded wife.

"No, no, no," Chae shook both her hands, "Commander we would never,"

"In this house yes. You would never in this house" finished Chaerin and Chae turned into a cherry tomato. Dara shook her head at her wife's embarrassing words.

"Aww come on Chaeyoung I'm just teasing you," giggled Chaerin and Dara rolled her eyes.

"Ignore her Chae, anyway, you should probably get going it's getting late, " said Dara and saw that there was a huge smile on the pink-haired woman. Turning, she was met with the sight of her daughter. Whose puffed up cheeks enhanced the angry pout on her face. It made her look exactly like when she was 6-years old. Dara covered the grin on her mouth.

"Park, Chaeyoung! Were you seriously going to leave without me?" Jennie stomped into the living room. Remaining on her haunches, Chae shook her head in confusion.

"But you were sleeping," began Chae and Jennie's pout grew. Making her mothers giggle. Chaerin's stomach was still recovering from the earlier bout of laughter but she couldn't help it. The young couple were adorably funny. She placed an arm around Dara's waist, pulling her close and whispered something in her ear. It made Dara's grin widen.

"No, buts Chaeyoung," Jennie walked to her, "I told you earlier I was coming with you," Jennie stood in front of her now.

Chae looked up with puppy eyes. Lowering herself, Jennie opened her arms and moved into them. It made pink-hair bounce at the forced movement, but she remained on her haunches. Curling her arms around Chae's waist, Jennie snuggled into her.

"Okay, I'm ready. Let's go," she said. Her eyes closed while burying her head into Chae's chest. Smiling, she placed a kiss on Jennie's temple.

"Baby, it's cold in the forest during the night. We should get you a jacket first," whispered Chae and placed another kiss on her temple. Jennie nodded as she hugged Chae tighter, eyes still closed.

"Uhm...Aunty Dara and Aunty CL, is it okay if I may take Jennie with me?" She asked shyly.

"It's not like we have a say in it Chaeyoung," laughed Chaerin as she saw how comfortable her daughter made herself in the other's arms.

"Mom, stop being annoying," mumbled Jennie and Chaerin crossed her arms.

"Atleast Chaeyoung had the decency to ask our permission," said Chaerin.

"I'm an adult, I can do what I want," retorted Jennie.

"Since when? Acting like a baby in your girlfriend's arms," said Chaerin with an angry pout covering her face too.