hawaiian pizza

Third Person View

"Oh. I- I don't know what to say. I mean, you've known me for years and you met Taehyung just a few months ago."
"A lot can happen in three months."
"Apparently." She removed her hands as she wiped her face with the back of her hand.

"Well. I- uhm. Wish you the best and I hope y-your happy with your lot."
She turned before Jungkook called her to cease her to a halt.
"Maddie, forget me. Love with someone new, with who you deserve."
"It's not that easy, Jungkook."
"Try. For me, in return. You'll never have to see me again."
She snickered before turning around.

"As if I want that."
"It's for your own good.
"No. It's for you. I've sacrificed everything for you. And you do this? You're just like your parents. Greedy and selfish."
She muttered before leaving.

Greedy and selfish,— was he really?

Maybe he was.

He was left astounded. He stared at an open space for a moment, thinking of all the selfless acts he may have done. But there weren't any he could muster up.
He shook his head before gathering his things.

He walked out as Irene looked up from her desk.
"I'm taking rest of the day off. Tell Mr.Anderson to rearrange the meeting for any time I'm free. And please send the Mercedes project powerpoints and files to my email, I might consider doing work at home."
"Oh,okay. Enjoy your day off, sir."
Jungkook nodded before he proceeded to head out.

He turned on the ignition to his car and sighed. He wanted to go home.

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"He got this for me yesterday. Isn't it pretty?" He lifted up a necklace with a plain silver cord but a pretty sapphire hung from the center. It was actually something he bought for himself but Blair didn't need to know that.

"Very!" She squealed. "Taehyung,-"
The aforementioned looked up from his jewelry box to Blair.
"I know I'm not the best mother in the world. I'm sometimes too hard on Jungkook but really, I don't want him to end up like me."

"I was actually fond of the idea of his girlfriend. I'm glad that he had someone to care for him because certainly I couldn't. But his father refused to let her into the family and I followed along to please him."
It was silent for a while after before she looked up.

"How do you feel?" She asked.
"What do you mean?"
"You know—Jungkook, the marriage—"
"Oh. I guess it's okay. I was overwhelmed at first but I think I've gotten the hang of it." He said with a chuckle.
"Try to be—content with Jungkook. He's a kind kid. And I'm sure he'll like you in no time."
Taehyung shook his head.

"Jungkook...is trying his best to like me. If it's taking this long, am I really that—unlikeable?"
"It won't hurt to try. Because,,,...you're stuck with him for life."
"Right." Taehyung nodded to himself.

"I'll be going now." Taehyung nodded as he watched her retreat.

Blair wasn't the best person out there but she was trying. He definitely talked to her more during that short time with his own mother in his whole life.

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Jungkook arrived home to find Taehyung asleep in their bed. Arms and legs wrapped around a portion of their comforter, his shirt was wrinkled and scrunched up. His mouth hang slightly ajar, drool pooling cutely atthe side of his cheek.

Jungkook smiled softly before going to the closet to change.

He came back out, joining Taehyung on the bed before retrieving his laptop and reading glasses from the nightstand.
He finished the PowerPoint presentation for his meeting with Nikolai Anderson before starting another presentation for the upcoming corporate retreat.

"Did you eat dinner?"
He turned his head to see Taehyung just sitting up, bed head and dried drool.
Jungkook softly smiled before looking back at his laptop.
"No. Have you?"
Taehyung shook his head, rubbing the eye boogers with pouted lips.
"Are you hungry?"
"Not really." He mumbled before getting up to go to the bathroom.

He walked in, a bit groggily before splashing water on his face in hopes of waking himself up from his half-asleep state.
He fixed his hair and washed his face a bit more before going back inside the room.

"What did Maddie had to tell you earlier?"
Jungkook visibly gulped as he set the laptop aside. "Wished me good luck..."
"That's it?"
"The rest isn't important."
Taehyung nodded before getting his phone from its charger. "Want pizza?"
"Sure. Anything but Hawaiian."
"Pardon? I thought you said no Hawaiian pizza."
"Pineapple on pizza should be banned." Jungkook retorted, looking at Taehyung with a piercing gaze through his glasses.
"You should be banned." Taehyung mumbled.

He ended up ordering a large pepperoni pizza and crazy bread and marinara sauce.

When the order came, he went down and paid, leaving a generous tip before bringing the food upstairs.
"Don't spill anything on the bed. I just had them change it."
Taehyung imitated Jungkook but in an annoying, high-pitched voice before setting the food down.

"Eat, Jeon."
"Wait. I'm not done yet."
Taehyung pouted before turning the TV and Jungkook's XBox on.
He put in Grand Theft Auto.
Jungkook looked up from his laptop and shook his head with a small smile.

____________________
Filler Chapt!