3: Mercy

Ignore mistakes, please.

Third person P.O.V

When Jungkook entered the room he found Taehyung lying on the cold floor... lifelessly.

Frowning, he crouched down to check his breath. Taehyung was breathing very slowly, his whole body was burning, and his face was pale. Jungkook ordered Namjoon to call the doctor and he picked the boy to a different room.

He carefully placed him on a soft bed, and while doing so in a great hurry, he tripped and almost fell on the poor boy but somehow he managed to support himself not to burden the blue-haired. Jungkook's hand unconsciously fell on Taehyung's chest and at that time he got to know that his heartbeat was very slow... really very slow.

Jungkook was feeling a bit guilty to see the boy in this condition but he shrugged it off.. why not... he is known for his cruelty, and seeing people in great pain was his everyday routine of life, nothing new to him to see someone he barely knows till now in such a state.. right?

He didn't leave the room as he was busy in devouring Taehyung's features when he got the chance. The boy was no doubt beyond the definition of just perfect. His hair was dyed in sky blue color and no doubt it suits him better than anyone else, his lips were forming a heart but their softness was long gone as now they were chapped and dry. There were clear black eye bags.. showing that he didn't sleep for God knows how long. His long fingers were injured, especially his nails with some dry blood on the skin as well, he must have scratched them.

Jungkook sighed at the view. The boy he saw 2 days ago was ruined completely. Maybe it was his fault. But no.. it was Taehyung's fate.

After a few minutes, a handsome boy entered the room wearing a white coat with Namjoon beside him. The new person slightly bowed to him.

"Hi Jungkook". He greeted the Mafia boss as he moved further. Jungkook greeted him back and pointed towards Taehyung and left the room without any more words.

Namjoon was still in the room, assisting the doctor.

"Is he gonna be fine SeokJin?" Once SeokJin was done treating Taehyung, Namjoon asked him, still very concerned about the innocent boy.

"What have you done to him Namjoon? He is such a sweet boy. I know him." Namjoon frowned at his words. Well, SeokJin knows them all. He is kind of their family doctor. Jin already knows that they all are Mafia but he respected Jungkook because once he saved his life so he felt indebted.

"You know him?" Namjoon asked out of curiosity. Jin nodded slightly while setting IV on Taehyung's hand. He sighed while looking at numerous bruises on his tan skin.

"Once I found him passed out on road. His body was full of bruises just like now. But when he talked with me he seemed like a lonely boy. He is so sweet and nice. What he is doing here? He didn't belong to such a place Namjoon." Jin said clearly in frustration after witnessing Taehyung's condition. Namjoon didn't say anything but Jungkook answered who entered the room while Jin was telling about Taehyung.

"I got him here. It was a misunderstanding. Now, will you tell me why his heartbeat is so slow?" Jungkook said with his signature stern tone. Jin only shook his head at his behavior, the man can't be soft for anyone.

"Since when he is here? It feels like he didn't eat anything for long. His body is so weak and full of cuts and bruises and about heartbeat... I am not so sure. Maybe it's just due to weakness." Jin grabbed Jungkook's hand and dragged him out of the room after briefing him about his patient. 

"I don't know what made you do this, but Jungkook, he is an innocent boy. He can't be involved in such things. He is already facing so many difficulties in his life, just.. let him go. He doesn't deserve this pain." Jin almost pleaded in front of Jungkook, who was looking at him with questioning eyes.