S. Sanemi || Our Family

Requested by NightmareMarion1 Sorry if this was not you expected!!

Shinazugawa Sanemi

We might have lost many, but we must look to the positive side. The ones that remained, protect them, cherish them.

"(Name)..", you heard the silver haired man called for you and you hummed as a response.

"I'm so excited to see our child", he said as he patted your stomach softly.
"I'm excited to see our family.. How many kids do you think we'll have?", you asked. "That depends on how many times we'll do it", he responded while smirking making you giggle.

"I hope our first child won't be hot-tempered like me", he added, the both of you giggled once again.

"Oh yeah, what should we name him?", you asked.

"I've thought of something the moment I heard the news you were pregnant. I'm sure you'll like it!", Sanemi happily said. "(S/N)... That's what I've thought.. Isn't it a beautiful name?", he said. "Indeed it is, just as beautiful as your smile", you responded making him blush.

"Just as beautiful as you", he whispered as he laid his head on your lap, you smiled.

'I really love this side of Sanemi, he's just so cute', you thought.

"I just wish .. Genya was here to see S/N", he whispered and you ruffled his hair. "He would see him from up there! All the things that you do, he'll see it, that's why you should always smile", you said.

"Yeah I know, thanks", he said as he slowly kissed you.

"I still can't get used to this Sanemi, I never thought he has this side", you heard a familiar voice said.

"Oh Uzui, hello, its been a long time", you greeted him. "Hi (Name), your stomach has gotten bigger eh?", Uzui laughed. "I wanna see Y/N-chan!", you heard a loud voice and saw the yellow haired male running towards your direction, along with Tanjiro, Inosuke and Nezuko.

"Waaaa! It really has gotten big!", Zenitsu screamed. "Y/N-san have you thought of a name already?", Tanjiro asked and you smiled. "Yes...Its S/N", you replied. "That's a beautiful.. name", Nezuko said.
"Once he grows up, he gotta fight me!", Inosuke said. "You should get ready to fight him, its Shinazugawa's son after all", Gyomei said and you all laughed.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Like this?!", the cute boy yelled. "Yea yea like that, swing your sword just like that", Sanemi told the little boy. After some swings, the little boy tried doing something.

"Don't swing it like that idiot!", Sanemi smacked him. "Ah!! Meanie!", the boy smacked his dad back.

"S/N, Sanemi food is━", you stopped and saw your child and husband pulling each others hair. You chuckled at this sight. "Food is ready!!", you yelled, and that made them stop and ran towards you.
"Mommy! Daddy smacked me!", S/N whined. "Hah! Its because you kept swinging your sword like crazy!", Sanemi said. "Hai Hai.. Stop fighting and let's eat already okay~?", you said.

"MOMMY! WHICH ONE DO YOU LOVE THE MOST? ME OR DADDY?", S/N asked. "Me, of course", Sanemi proudly said. "I both love you so much", you said as you hug the both of them. "No more than, no less than. I both love you", you added and they hugged back. "I love you too mommy!", the little boy said and you ruffled his hair. "I.. Love you too", Sanemi said and you pecked him on his lips.

"Let's eat now, shall we?", you said as you held both of their hands and went to the dining room.

'I'm really glad... I really am blessed.. to have this family', you smiled and began eating.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Hope u guys enjoyed!!

Edit: JHWIDJE This happened after the final arc, where only two of the hashiras survived. I made a mistake, and when I made this I thought Gyomei would survive HQOSJIW Im sorry