Chapter 23. Fought

For the next few months, your life has gotten into a pattern. You would wake up and go to work and take peoples orders. Then you would go to your room and fall asleep instantly.

On the days that you weren't working you would sleep in a bit and go to the store to make sure you had food.

Though your life was in somewhat of an order you still barely got any sleep and your heart still ached and Longed for sam and Dean.

You woke up to your alarm and rolled out of bed. You quickly got changed and headed out to the store. You got in your car, you recently bought from Angelia and turned up the heat.

You drove to the local store and hopped out after grabbing your purse. You walked in and grabbed a cart.

You definitely knew you needed more milk and bread. So you went down the aisle for both of those things and put them in.

It was kinda different now sense it was just you. It wasn't just fast food all the time or quick gas station food. You had the chance to cook for yourself and pig out.

You went down the rest of the aisles grabbing junk food and noodles.

You grabbed you stuff deciding on spaghetti for dinner and went to the check out line. There was a pretty big line so while you were waiting you decided to grab a newspaper and read the headlines, but they weren't what you were expecting.

You stared in horror at what was going on and you didn't even know about it.

"Killer on the lose!! Watch your backs!!"
Recently on December 7th, two body's were found with there throats ripped out. The police have checked out everything they could and have found nothing.

They let the subject go hoping for the best but two days later on December 9th, a couple was found in an alleyway with marks all over there body's and once again,there throats ripped out.

The police have been notified to tell everyone to stay inside and lock there doors for there is a killer on the lose.

You quickly put the newspaper back and started thinking of what this could possibly be.
Before you knew it the cashier had rang your stuff up and you were walking out after paying.

You put everything in the back of your car and got in locking the doors. You sighed,now terrified. You didn't know why, I mean after all you were a hunter but you haven't delt with this kinda thing in almost a year.

You started up your car and drove home, well as much as you could call it home. You grabbed your bags and made a mad dash inside and locked the doors.
~
~
By the time you calmed yourself down and put everything up, you were starving. So you grabbed out the noodles and the sauce.

You started up the water to boil the noodles and grabbed out another pan for the sauce.

But you were so preoccupied with cooking that you didn't hear what was going on beside your room.

You sat down when it was all done and scarfed everything down. You drank a glass of milk to wash it all down and put everything in containers for leftovers.

You got everything ready for work tomorrow and was about to lay down when you heard the sirens.

You looked out the window noticing the lights were coming down your way and stopped right In front of the room next door.

You quickly pulled on your shoes and stepped outside just in time to see the body lifeless and bloody.

You covered your mouth with your hand stopping a sob that suddenly came forward. Sure you didn't know the person but one of two things.