Part - 13

Driver came and handover the lunch box to him and left.

Kartik - (sadly) Aaj Naira nahi aayi.. kahi Kal ki baat ka bura toh nahi laga usse?

•••

Evening,

He returned back home and didn't see Naira there so he went to their room and saw her folding the clothes..

She saw him and served a glass of water to him.

Kartik - thanks.. waise tum Aaj lunch lekar nahi aayi..

Naira - woh Maine socha driver ke saath hi bhej deti hu.. waha aakar Kya karungi..

Kartik - toh tum yaha rehkar bhi Kya karti.. aajaati office..
Tum Kal waali baat ke wajase nahi aayi na.. Tumhe bura laga Meri baat toh I'm sorry..

Naira - Nahi.. aisi baat nahi hai.. mujhe bura nahi laga..

Kartik - toh Kal se tum Roz aaogi lunch time pe.. aur hum dono ek saath lunch karenge.. okay?

Naira - (smiled) okay..

•••••

Few days past..
In these days their bond grew stronger than before. Kartik has realized his love for Naira. Naira too was falling for him because of his caring, loving nature towards her.

•••••

One fine Morning,

Naira woked up first and saw herself resting her head on his chest.. She blushed and kissed his cheek..

And got up and left for washroom to take bath

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

And got up and left for washroom to take bath.

Kartik opened his eyes and kept his hand on his cheek where she kissed. Yes he was awake.

Kartik - Naira ne mujhe kiss Kiya iska Matlab woh bhi mujhse pyaar karti hai. Ya phir aise hi as a friend ? Pata lagana padega.. par kaise..?

•••

At office,

Kartik was sitting in his cabin and doing work. Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

Kartik - Come in

A girl entered inside and he got happy and hugged her. Naira also came at that time and saw them hugging.

Kartik saw her and broke the hug.

Kartik - Naira tum..

Naira - Kyu main nahi aasakti..

Kartik - (got shocked & confused with her response) nahi Mera Matlab woh nahi tha.. Accha isse Milo yeh hai Meri best friend Aashi.. Singapore mein hi rehti hai.. and aashi she's Naira.

Naira - (in her mind) My wife nahi kaha.. waise toh hamesha sabko jab introduce karate hai tab My wife Naira kehte hai.
(To aashi) his wife..

Aashi - yes I know.. Kartik ne mujhe bataya tha..

KAIRA - Match made in heavenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें