|015|

EunHa could hear Taheyung and Jieun arguing from her room. Taehyung was telling her to leave while she was screaming at him for making her come over just bro leave again.

"FOR FUCKS SAKE JIEUN JUST LEAVE!" Taehyung yelled pushing her out the house and slamming the door shut. He ran his fingers through his hair as he paced around the foyer.

1. He felt like crap for hurting EunHa,
2. He had a company party to go to the next night and she was expected to go with him.
3. His parents were coming over for dinner later that night.

But his biggest concern was slapping her. She of all people didn't deserve it.

Taehyung's POV

I groaned as I made my way up to the door of her room. I didn't expect her to forgive me, of course not. I can't forgive myself, I don't know why I did it but it was never my intention...

I slowly knocked in the door, "EunHa, can I come in?" I asked in a soft tone. I began to get grew frustrated the longer I had to wait. "EunHa!" I groaned. Still, no response. My hand made its way to the door handle, I tried to open it but of course.

"Of course she locked it." I muttered. Walking back to my room I looked through the draws for a key. I knew I had a spear set of all they keys for the house. Technically they were for both of us but it's in my room so yeah...(Her door is one of those that you twist to lock from the inside and use a key to lock it from the outside)

When opening the door I saw her curled up into a ball, asleep. I could see her tears stained cheeks which made my heart clench. I did this...

I quietly closed the door before walking over to her sleeping figure. Cautiously I sat beside her, arms wrapping around her petite body pulling her into my arms.

I held her to my chest, refusing to let go.
"I-I'm sorry EunHa...I truly am sorry...I don't know what came over me..."  I apologised despite  knowing she couldn't hear me. "I didn't mean to...it was wrong and....I promise to make to it up to you," I promised holding her tight.

Later

I finished laying out the table, and  the food was almost done. Everything else was ready. My parents would be hear soon around half an hour maybe.

I walked back into the kitchen and looked through the cabinets for a tray. "Here we are." I grinned triumphantly. I pulled out the tray and set it down on the kitchen island then put in the dishes I prepared for EunHa. It wasn't much but I hope she likes it.

Carefully I walked up to her room and pushed the door open with my feet.

She wasn't there

She wasn't there...I set the the tray down on her coffee table. That's when I noticed her shower was on. I took a seat on one of the chairs and waited. The shower turned off and minutes later EunHa walked out clad in a robe. She jumped back seeing me.

"G-" I cut her off by standing up.

"EunHa- I really am sorry for hurting you and the way I've been acting...I've been nothing but rude and disrespectful towards you and I want to change that. I promise to make it all up to you-"

"Are you just going to stand there? Leave!" She exclaimed. And that is when I realised I hadn't said any of that. The words never came out.

"I...I made you some food." I told her looking at the dishes on the table. "You've been asleep the whole day..." I spoke before leaving . Just before I closed the door behind me turned to her once more. "I don't know what came over me before...I truly am sorry."

[A/N]
I am also very sorry for not updating in a month I had my mock exam the past two weeks so that was fun. Hopefully I'll be doing more regular updates! And I might update again later tonight depending on how my i write.

Also could you guys recommend me good
K-dramas to watch? Hehe