First Summon/Your Duty

We start with you running. Running for your life. From a stray devil.

(Y/N): Why!? Why me!?!

You screamed as you ran down alley after alley as the stray kept trying to eat you.

(Y/N): Gottagofast!Gottagofast!GOTTAGOFASTAAAAAAAAAAAH

You could feel the giant teeth of the stray nearly bite your head off. While running you noticed a hole into a building, but as you did the stray knocked you through the hole hard. You landed with a decent number of cuts and bruises on you. You turned to see the stray trying to force its way to you. Panicking you scrambled around to feel something

It was the weird tool your father said belonged to your ancestors

It was the weird tool your father said belonged to your ancestors. He told you to always have it with you and that when the time came it would help save you and everyone around you.

(Y/N): You never let me down before dad so why start doubting you now?

You grabbed it and took aim right at the large stray.

(Y/N): I really hope this works. I have faith in this!

You squeezed the trigger and a bright light shine at the end of the barrel as it blinded you. This didn't phase the stray, but as the light died down you saw what looked to be an arrow flew right at the stray, but what happened surprised you more. The arrow had burst into flames and turned into what looked like 5 planes, more like 5 miniature Japanese A6M Zero fighters. They soared forth and strafed the stray nearly shredding it as it collapsed, barely alive. Then another arrow flew directly at its head and finished it off. You stared in shock at what just happened. Still partially blinded you could make out the Silhouette of a person. They looked tall and like a woman. They approached you. Afraid, you covered your face with your hands to protect yourself. However, as the person got closer they put their hand out and on your head. You flinched, but relaxed. The person was petting your head gently.

???: It's ok. You're safe now.

The person said in a stoic, yet gentle voice. You looked up.

(Y/N): W-wait your-

(Y/N): W-wait your-

???: Yes. I am the Japanese Fleet Carrier, Kaga. It's a pleasure to meet you.

She said maintaining her signature stoic expression. What you didn't realize is that this was gonna be the start of one crazy adventure.

Saut de temps un mois
Le time skip of one month

After about a month of trial and error, you got the hang of your summoner tool. You learned that the ones you summon will automatically know what to do when you bring them here as well as they can choose to stick around if they want to. Case-in-point. Kaga stuck around. You didn't mind though. Though her personality seemed stoic she was very nice. She like to help out around the house and with training. Though she did make your food allowance run dry in a hurry. Your mother was wondering why you had run out of money, though you were able to convince her to send more you didn't expect her surprise visit. And when she saw Kaga your worst fears came to life. She immediately assumed you had a girlfriend and had brought her over. The worst part was that Kaga didn't even deny it, she made it worse by saying that she had moved in with me. Talk about pouring gas on a fire. Your mother was beyond overjoyed at the prospect. She quadrupled your food allowance. You didn't try to argue, mostly because you stood there with your mouth hanging open, completely she'll-shocked with what was going on.
With that out of the way it was time for school. Summer break was over and now it was on to Kouh Academy. After it made the transition to coed your mother enrolled you there since it was a prestigious and highly rated academy. Oh one more thing. You are indeed aware of the supernatural. As the tool was a gift from heaven, your father was of a long line of knights who fought for heaven for generations. You weren't a knight, but you shared your fathers beliefs and would do your part to protect humanity and fight on the side of good.