Yes sir ⚠️

Okay, do as y'all can see from the title, this is obviously boss Eren, however there is a twist, alot of you guys wanted both, so I decided to combine the two, instead of having two different chapters. So I hope all of you guys enjoy, and that even if you didn't want both, you still all appreciate it.
Warning
Omega levi/secretary
Alpha/rich boss Eren
A really small bit of past harassed Levi
On with the chapter

Levi's POV
   I woke up early in the morning. 6:30 to be exact. In this world, there is a caste system in place. Alpha, beta, and Omega. Alphas where of the highest in the system. They where the ones in charge. They where almost rich, horny, rude, full of themselves, and where men. They where the most respected. Then there where betas, they where pretty normal. They where like the humans that we used to have, although they didn't have a scent or any expectations. Then last but not least there where omegas. We where the weakest, we could produce off spring, weather male or female. We where very protective of your mates Durning heat. We are the lowest of the system. And have become extremely rare. Yes, I'm an Omega. However i am different than most omegas. I am pretty yes, like most, but my heats are way more frequent then most. They happen every week. I don't know why though. My doctor always tells me it's just genetically, but I don't know. However I wish I didn't have it. I get harassed constantly.
   Recently, I was walking from the grocery store, and had to walk down this Allyway. It was daytime, and a busy day. Everyone was doing there own thing, everyone minded there own business. Anyways, as I was walking down the alley, out of no where, I felt a hand grope my ass. I tried to fight back and draw attention so that someone might help. But it didn't work that way. He was over twice my size and I couldn't fight. My heat was staring to happen, and I got really scared. People started to notice me, and did nothing. As I said I was a Omega. No one cared much for Omega, and thought we should be sex slaves, eventually I distracted him, and was able to run away.
   I finally got out of bed at 6:50. I stared to think about how sweaty and gross I felt. I then went straight into my bathroom and went to take a shower. I made sure I scrubbed my skin untill it was bright red. Trying to make sure I smell like myself and not some pervert alpha. As you can tell, I have a very personal hatred of alphas. When I was born, me and my mom where poor. Extremely poor. In order for my mom to earn cash, to pay rent, she became a whore. She sold her body for money. All for me. I hated it. She pitted me. She died from alphas not giving a shit about her consent. And killed her as they raped her. Ever since then,I hated  alphas. However, since I've been working for Yeager Inc. I have changed my perspective on alphas. Not all of them are bad, not as I thought. He is my boss. Eren Yeager. Unfortunately, when I got the job as his secretary, I realized from his strong scent, that he was my mate. This is bad because he's my boss, and also because alphas don't know that omegas are there mate, unless that Omega goes into heat. As I was done taking a shower. I quickly dried of, and got ready, if I didn't leave the house now I could be late. Fortunately, the famous company isn't to far away, and was just an easy walk. As I entered the company, I waved hi to Petra, and made my way to the elevator, to go to the highest floor of the building. Mr. Yeager's office.
Eren's pov
I was already in my office when Levi arrived. Right in time actually. Levi and I trust alot in each other,and are actually great friends. I am a alpha. And Levi is a Omega. Nevertheless, we get along, and I treat him as equal. Levi dose many other things than being my secretary. He loves cleaning the office. Which I don't mine because when he bends, I get a perfect view of his ass. I have a huge crush on Levi, ever since the interview. That's a part of why I hired him to work so closely. Also he has great experience, and loves organization, which is something I need in order to have a successful business. However, even without Levi, I would be rich, but unhappy.
   My net worth is over 10 trillion, and I own 4 mansions. I own 9 sports cars, mostly BMW and Mercedes Benz. There expensive. But I have the money for it. I am young. Only 25. But, this company is only under my name because of my father. We aren't on great terms, he only cared about the money, and not really my education, he was never proud of me. Especially because I came out as gay. My mother didn't mind, and was very supportive. On the other hand, my dad threatened me that if I didnt marry and have kids, he will take away everything. Fortunately, he passed away 3 years ago. So now I can do as I please. As Levi ended up in my office. I felt a very strong sweet scent. Of a Omega in heat. Mate. Mate. Was repeatedly said in my head, and I lose control of my body. As my inner alpha took over. I knew it was my mate.
   Levi's POV
      Shit!! I forgot to take my pill this morning. Oh I'm going to be in so much trouble. What if I was wrong, what if Eren isn't my alpha. Eren has almost no control of his alpha, I just hope he isn't going to fire me! However my thought were soon changes, when I smelt a strong manly scent. He was in runt.
3rd person POV
As Levi enters the room. Eren, says in a more deep voice then usual" come here Levi". He demanded. Levi, already having slick pour down his thighs, make his way quickly over to Eren. "Y-yes alpha". He whined. "Sit here, now." Demands the tall alpha. Levi sits on the pointed area. Eren's lap he faces eren. And they are so close that they can feel each other breath and can even hear there rising heart beats. Eren has run out of patience and growals. This startles Levi, but not as much of what eren dose next. He kissed Levi. Shoving his going into he mouth, without permission. Levi doesn't care though, and alwos this to happen. He begins to kiss back, and whine into the kiss, making small sounds of happiness, and lust. He begins to grind down on Eren's now hard member out of desperation. Levi then brakes the kiss, as a trail of there mixed saliva connecting both mouths. "A-alpha p-please." Levi begs. " Please what?" "I-i want you p-please, I k-know y-you want me t-to." Levi says.
   That was the last straw for Eren and his alpha is begging him to impregnate his cute mate. Eren shoved everything of his table and layed Levi on it. He striped of all his clothes, and ripped apart levis. Eren knew that this was risky, and that anyone can come in his office, however he didn't care. When he heard his Omega purr in satisfaction, his pride went through the roof. He then went on to admire his Omega. He was gorgeous. His midnight black hair compliment his pale skin, and his eyes, usually cold and mysterious shined with lust and love. His lips were swollen already with there make out session. His skin was perfect. It looked as if he was never touched. His neck was perfect for claiming, as what mates do when matting. Eren got lost in Levi's beauty. As did Levi. But soon he heard his Omega whine. And so he remembered what they were doing. Not wanting his Omega waiting, he entered into Levi without any prep. It didn't matter because Levi's heat was so strong, that his slick was being to drop down onto the floor. "A-AH A-ALPHA!!!" Levi screamed. Eren was huge and it felt amazing being connected to a mate. Levi couldn't wait until he got Eren knot. He wanted to be pregnant with Eren's pups. "God Levi your so wet," Eren moaned out. "Your so fucking tight. Dose it fill good having my huge dick inside you, Levi?" He said, getting lost in the pleasure Levi was able to give him. "Y-YES, A-ALPHA F-FILLS A-AMAZING!!!"  At that point Levi couldn't take it anymore and came. Hard. "A-ALPHA!!" Was all he could say as he came. His cum landed everywhere. On some of the remaining papers on Eren's table, to  some in his mouth. But Eren didn't stop, he wanted to impregnate Levi with his pups. " Do you want alphas knot, levi?" Eren asked. He didn't want to get Levi pregnant and he didn't want to be. " Y-yes alpha p-please C-cum i-inside, m-make s-sure I get pregnant!" Levi said, he was desperate.  At that Eren came, and as his knot swelled up, he was able to keep his come inside. "A-ALPHA," and Levi also came again. A couple of minutes later, Eren's knot deflate and was able to pull out of Levi. He then bit on to Levi's neck to claim him as his. No come dripped out, which made sure that Levi had  a possibility of being pregnant. Although eren was not done with his work for the day, and had a very important meeting, he managed to somewhat dress Levi up, and make his way to his car, no one stared, as the heared Levi's  moans. He made it to his place and as Levi woke up to Eren next to him he wispered I love you to Eren, as Eren returned the three words back.

Okay so that the long ass oneshot y'all wanted. I had alot of fun with this chapter so thank you guys for voting. So here are the new ideas for next chapter.
  Famous eren x famous Levi
  Or
   Skype sex
Remember to only vote in the comment section. And thank you for reading.