13. touch

IF YOU'VE JUST CLICKED ON THIS AND NOT READ CHAPTER 12 FIRST as I have done a double upload, pls go back and read before you ruin this for yourselves

You guys know the drill. Vote, comment, follow. Ily x

EVAN WOLFE

Caleb pulls over a cab as we reach a main road, he hasn't said a word to me but I know that he is still seething because his breathing was heavy and his grip on my hand was almost painful.

"Where are we going?" I question as we drive away.

Caleb turns to look at me, an uncertain look in his eye. "A hotel,"

I nod towards him once and he holds my stare. His right hand cups my inner thigh, this gesture completely taking my by surprise.

I blink a few times down to his hand, his thumb moves over the fabric of my trousers gently. Then he glances away to look out the window.

My heart was racing and I could feel myself begin to sweat with nerves.

It doesn't take long until we are pulled up outside a hotel. Caleb pays and we make our way into the reception. I keep quiet as Caleb asks for a double suite room to the middle aged receptionist.

She smiles at both of us but Caleb has a face of stone right now, even he was making me feel on edge.

The receptionist hands over the plastic key card and within half a second Caleb has already taken my hand and drags me to the lift. He quickly presses the button for the third floor and I notice that he doesn't drop my hand. All I do is stare up at him in confusion but he doesn't meet my eyes.

The lift dings and the doors open. I follow Caleb's lead and he takes us to room 314. He inserts the card into the door and the green light flashes, he opens the door in an instantly and lets me in first. I murmur a quiet "thank you," to him.

Caleb places the key in the light switch and shuts the door behind us. When the lights flicker on my eyes scan the room.

There wasn't anything amazing about the hotel room but I suppose I wasn't really complaining. The bed was huge with dark pillows and a fluffy grey blanket on the end of the bed.

I turn back around to Caleb, I had no idea what I was doing here or what he was doing here with me.

Caleb shrugs off his blazer and throws it down onto the chair next to the bed.

"Are you okay?" I question.

He looks at me from across the room and he nods. "I will be," he says quietly.

"When?"

Caleb walks around the bed and towards me. He cups my face and sighs as he looks in my eyes. "When it finally sinks in that I've got you to myself all night,"

My body tingles, tingles with excitement and nerves. I let out a shaky breath as Caleb dips his head down to my lips, he catches mine with his own.

He kisses me slowly and it's different to how he has kissed me before. He's completely in control as he grips my face between his palms.