Wrong turns and phone numbers

"Out! Out this instant!" Miss. Galvin shouted at me from across the room, her finger pointed at the door. I grabbed my backpack and slunk out the door, embarrassed that my fellow classmates saw me do that. How was I supposed to know that it was cause that big of a reaction? And that it would destroy one of galvins favorite blazers? This is why I hate chemistry.

Okay.. wait. You might be a little confused, so let me back up for a second. My name is Sophie Elizabeth Foster. I'm 19 years old, and I'm an ordinary collage student. I have a part time job, and I'm going to school for a degree in psychology. I've always been obsessed with the brain, little creepy, right? Anyways, I live here at the school in a dorm, and my roommate is one of my three best friends, her name is Biana Vacker. My other two best friends are Dex Dizznee and Fitz Vacker (the ritz cracker), who are roommates with each other as well. I always had good grades, and I almost never got into trouble. That was until.. well, right about now. So now that you have a bit of backstory, let's begin, shall we?

As I slipped out the door and into the hallway, I noticed a large red welt on my wrist. Evidently those protective gloves weren't protective enough. I decided I should probably go to the nurses office, knowing that it might get worse if I didn't do something. I tucked my head down and rushed down the hall, wanting to get there before the hall flooded with kids after class. I focus on my shoes, not wanting to make eye contact with any of the stragglers and skippers in the hall. Then, suddenly, I literally crashed into someone. The momentum knocked me off my feet, and I'm sent sprawling to the floor. I close my eyes, ready for impact. But it never came. I opened my eyes slowly to see the face of a handsome young man. He looked around my age, maybe a bit older. He had some of the most shocking ice blue eyes I'd ever seen, and his hair was artfully disheveled, making him almost look like rockstar. We locked eyes and I could feel my face heat, blushing. He had caught me. I should probably thank him for that.
"Uh, thanks" I squeaked. I then remembered I was still in his arms, and scramble to get up as fast as possible
"Of course, but what has you in such a hurry?" He asked, his voice low and smooth
"Well.. I'm trying to get the nurse. I wanted to make it before all the classes got out." I explained
"Hmm. You must be lost, then" he told me
"What do you mean, lost?" I asked him
"Well, this isn't the way to the nurses office. No where near it, in fact. So you're either lost, or you lied, and the only reason you would lie is if you were ditching. And you're obviously not ditching, so...." he explained. Wait, was this the wrong way? I look around to see that I have no clue where I was. In my haste I must have taken a wrong turn.
"Why couldn't I be ditching?" I asked, not really sure why I was arguing
"Well, are you?" He tried to call my bluff
"No" I admitted. He gave me a lopsided smirk
"Knew it. So what's your name?" He asked me
"Sophie foster" I gave him a sidelong glance as I started to move away. Even though it was only mid-period, I wanted to get to the nurse asap, and this conversation wasn't helping. From the hair to the way that he dressed, to even just the vibes this guy gave off, I could tell. He was cool. So what did he want with me? After this conversation he would probably ignore me, so what's the point? I started to walk away, but he just walked with me.
"Okay, Foster. So, we're headed to the nurses office, right?" He asked as he kept pace with me
"Uh, I am, yeah" I told him
"Well then you just missed your turn" he pointed his thumb over his shoulder to show me a hallway turn that was evidently the way to the nurse. I backed up and went down the hallway, But This kid was still following me. Seriously, what did he want? I mumbled a thanks before starting to try to ignore him, but he kept on talking, trying to make conversation. After a while of some small chitchat, I made it to the nurse.
"Hey, Elwin" I said as I poked my head in the door
"Sophie! Glad to see you. Well, probably not considering my job. What'd you do this time?" He asked, slipping on his large, circular glasses
"What do you mean "this time"?" The boy asked from outside the door way
"You have a guest? And it's Keefe sencen?" Elwin asked me. So Keefe was the mystery mans name. Interesting.
"I found her out in the hallway like a lost little lamb, and had to make sure she was okay before I went to class" Keefe made his way into the room and sat down, looking almost like he owned the place
"What a convenient alibi. And I'm guessing you want a pass for helping out?" Elwin asked
"I never thought of it. I was just a concerned classmate" Keefe looked fake offended
"We don't even have any classes together!" I cut in, having to say something
"It's a figure of speech. But seriously, what do you mean by "this time"?" Keefe asked
"Let's just say Sophie has a bit of a reputation around here" Elwin motioned to my high school graduation photo that was hanging above one of the cots. Keefe whistled
"Wow, must be quite a task. I mean, we've barely been here for a quarter" Keefe pointed out.
"Can you take a look at this?" I had to change the subject, quick. I did not want to know what would happen if Keefe and Elwin teamed up against me.
"Sure" Elwin examined my wrist as he told Keefe "you can go now" yes, please I thought. Instead, Keefe gasped
"I would never! I need to make sure Foster is going to be okay"
"Ohh, well in that case, you might be here a while. This is a pretty bad burn." Elwin adjusted his glasses and wheeled his chair over to his desk, pulling up my file and entering in the time and date. Yet another entry on my ever growing medical record. I space out as Elwin treats my wrist, mostly thinking about what the hell Keefe wanted with me. With what Elwin said, he probably just thought of me as a free hall pass, right? My thoughts were interrupted by Elwin patting my shoulder, telling me class was out.
"You might want to walk slow, Keefe." Elwin suggested
"Thanks for the tip" Keefe saluted and waltzed out the door, and when I met him after saying goodbye to Elwin he asked me "I'll have to make sure you're okay later. Can I have your number?" I snorted.
"You're asking me for my number?" I asked
"Yeah, I guess I am" Keefe rubbed the back of his head
"You're one of a kind, sencen" I told him
"Uh uh uh, only I can call you by your last name. It's my thing" Keefe corrected me
"Fine, I'll give you my number" I rolled my eyes and held out my hand for his phone. When I was done putting it in he grinned and told me to have a good day before walking away. What the fuck did I just do?