-Chapter 4-

(Before we start! Please consider voting, commenting, and following me! I'm very dedicated to making a good and lengthy book so please do follow if this is something you like! Thank you!)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Adriens POV* (Italics Is A Dream)

Marinette was tied up on a bed sleeping soundly... She didn't deserve this... She DID deserve this. No I wasn't doing anything wrong, she was MINE after all. I mean c'mon now, she was practically begging for me, and now she was all mine for the taking... Those baby blue eyes, her beautiful deep blue hair, her curvy yet petite figure~ It's just to much to handle. All I wanted was her...

I then woke up in my bed with a big grin, gee what a dream. It was so real, she was so beautiful... Agh! Get that out of your head Adrien! All I need to know is who ladybug is so then I can destroy her! I needed to get ready or I'd be late for school. I took a shower,  got my clothes on, and went downstairs. My father was no where in sight, of course he was. Whatever. I ate my breakfast and got into the limo. I wonder what Marinette was going to wear today... We pulled up and I walked in. I didn't see Marinette and I was getting worried. I walked into class and Chloe was staring me down like I was an expensive bag. It was getting kind of scary. The bell rang and still no Marinette, where the hell could she be?! I sat down next to Nino and he gave me a weird look.

"What's up Nino?" I asked nonchalantly. 

"Nothin man, but you look stressed. What's wrong?" He asked with a worried tone.

"It's nothing, don't worry about it." I said a little sternly. He just nodded and went back to listening to Ms. Bustier. Maybe Marinette stayed home.. Hmm maybe I should go check. I raised my hand and asked to use the bathroom. She said yes and I left the classroom. Ugh, her class was boring anyways. I went to the locker rooms and got Plagg out, he looked terrible, his fur was getting lighter and lighter. I didn't care, I just wanted Marinette. 

"Plagg! Claws out!" I yelled. Plagg got sucked into my ring with the little energy he had. I was turned into Chat Blanc, and oh it felt good. I opened the window, and jumped out of it, and onto a nearby roof. I then ran all the way to the Dupain-Cheng Bakery. I hopped onto her balcony and peered into the window. There she was, pacing around her room in her pretty pink pajamas. Why was she home? Was she trying to plot something? God, she is so predictable. I guess I should go in. She'll be in shock if she see's me just jump into her room. I'll just sneak in. 

*Marinettes POV*

I was a flustered and crazy mess! I couldn't go to school! I looked horrible. Mostly because I stayed up all night worrying about Chat Noir, or as he calls himself, 'Chat Blanc' like c'mon! He was terrible, suave, and a crazy ladybug killing machine. What the heck am I gonna do! Oh god, save me now. I sat down on my chair only to notice my chair was Chat Blanc- 

"CHAT-!" I jumped up and scrambled to the other side of my room to get away. He darkly chuckled and eyed me.

"You're too cute Marinette~" He said as he tried to get closer. I quickly got away and giggled a nervous laugh. 

"Chat, please, I-i'm sick- y-You might catch a cold. Please leave." I said with a fake cough. He rolled his eyes.

"Purrr-lease, you're fine! I just saw you pacing around like a scared little puppy. Are you scared?" He said with a grin. I just meekly smiled and tried to get away from him, but he was faster and grabbed me and pinned me against my wall. 

"P-please, stop!" I said as I tried to get out of his firm grip, but all I could do is gaze into his reddish-pink eyes, god, they were gorgeous... I then snapped out of my daydream to Chat Blanc roughly kissing me. Stealing my First.Ever.Kiss. I screamed at the top of my lungs. His tongue then forcing itself into my mouth. I almost puked, I swear. I pushed him off of me and grabbed a pillow for defense.

"That was purrr-fect~" He said with a wicked smirk. Something about him just, UGH! Yet... His lips looked so familiar and tender... That kiss wasn't bad, just unbelievably unexpected, and totally violating. He smiled as I stared at him in thought.

"Like the view?" He said while looking directly into my eyes. I had to look down because his eyes contact was too much for me. I blushed a little at my stupidity. He came up to me and lifted my head. 

"You're mine, Marinette." He said while roughly kissing me- again. This time I melted into the kiss... It was so toxic, tender, and delicious... I couldn't help myself. NO! What are you doing?! Get him off of you.

"Ugh! Get off of me Chat! I don't want this. I am not just some girl you can kiss out of the blue! AND I AM NOT YOURS!" I yelled at him as I got him off of me. He grunted when I kicked him in the balls. 

"Shit Mari~! I like em' rough!" He playfully clawed at me and smirked. "And yes, YOU ARE MINE." He said while holding up my chin and forcing me to look into his devil eyes, they were so intense and scary I wanted to look away, but somehow I couldn't they were just drawing me in. He let my head down roughly and then pinned me against the wall. This time tighter, so I couldn't get away. He held my body, and pushed his bulge against my clit, and I moaned a little. 

"Your a dirty little kitten aren't you~" He said with a deep chuckle. I rolled my eyes and tried to get away. He just held me tighter and pushed harder into my pussy. I moaned even louder this time. He was getting what he wanted and it wasn't looking good for me. He just put his head into the crook of my neck and laughed. He let me go a little later, and whispered into my ear.

"I'll be back tomorrow. You better be here... or there will be punishments.." He whispered and then jumped out onto my balcony, and to the nearest building. He was gone just like that... God.. What am I going to do!? 

*A/N: 1123 words... I wanted to make this spicier by putting in some smut- but see here, i've never written smut so I hope that was.. ok. Idk man- Anyway! I'm sorry for the delay, but I do have school, so i'll try to update asap, but it's a process, y'know? Anywho, love yall! <3*