The epoilogue part 2

As they finished making out solar notices nightcap's pants and feels his"mushroom" between her legs,which causes nightcap to blush super red."getting turned on?,well let's see what your packing said a turned on solar flare as she takes off his pants and sees his naked"mushroom". This made nightcap even more turned on and solar knew want she was doing.his "mushroom"impressed solar and made her even more horney just by looking at it."you look soo cute when your turned on"said solar as she teased him. Solar then kissed his "mushroom" and started to give him a handjob. Nightcap then moaned and was sweating as solar then when faster and was sweating herself."aww,wants wrong too scared to handle me"said solar while nightcap finally got tried of her teasing and stared to whisper."s-shut up,SHUT UP!!!" Screamed nightcap as he then grabs her head and forces her to suck his "mushroom". This made solar start to gag and kinda choke but at the same time,it felt good."does it feel good,I know you l-love it"said nightcap as he started to push her head faster than before. This was starting to now to hurt solars throat but still felt good. Then nightcap couldn't take it anymore and started to finally release his semen into her mouth. Solar was then gagging a bit more but to her, his semen tasted good and wish she could have got more of it. Nightcap then pulled out his "mushroom"out her mouth and solar started to gasp for air.T-that f-felt good said nightcap but solar then pushes nightcap down and slaps him in his face while both were laying on the bed."oh we are far from done here mister"said solar as she lays on top of nightcap and starts to put his "mushroom"into her "xylem"." Do it!"yelled solar as nightcap then started to push through her which made them both moan." N-nighty please don't stop" said solar as kept pushing but as he kept pushing,nightcap started to feel a burning pain as kept pushing but didn't stop because it felt so good. Solar then grabs nightcap's tie that he had on went they were at the party and was choking him to death."Go faster!" Yelled solar as she was pulling his tie even harder and went faster. To add more pain,the burning pain that nightcap felt as he kept pushing gotten even worse,he was basically being tortured. FASTER Nightcap!!!! Said solar as nightcap was In pain but kept pushing even faster until....he finally came inside her and yelling out"I-I LOVE YOU SUMMER"yelling out here real name and slowly lays down with solar flare. While nightcap lays down tried,solar also lays down letting go of his tie and holding on to nightcap. Nightcap then also holds on to solar,she felt safe and sound in his arms." Thank you for the wonderful night nightcap"said solar as they both kissed one more time and passed out.