Chapter 28

Ellie

Ellie's POV

Ellie's POV

I have got to be one of, if not the best girlfriend out there. However, Billie is a better girlfriend than I am like how she's better at everything than me. But look it's fine, I'm over it. Anyway I talked to Maggie and Patrick about my plan and they said it was a great idea and offered to pay but I rejected their offer and thanked them for it anyway. Right now I'm trying to book flights for Billie to come back with me and hopefully be seated with me, but the lady is being an absolute bitch.

"Ma'am I don't understand why I have to pay more money for her pod to be next to mine, I am paying for a business class ticket the least you could do is allow the ticket seat to be next to mine for the amount I am paying" I stressed. Now business class tickets are expensive, and I don't have that kind of money, but my parents do and give me money out of guilt for never being around so I guess using it for some good makes it better than spending it on myself.

"Ms Reed" she started snarkily "like I just   said. Pods are allocated per purchase if you want them to be together hen purchase two  tickets  together" she spelt it out for me like I'm a child.

"Ma'am may I have your name please?" I asked sick of her shit and ready to pull a Karen on her ass.

"Heather" of course it fucking is.

"Well Heather, you have been nothing but mocking and rude to a loyal customer—"

"Damn do I have to bust so called Heather's ass?" asked Billie as she waltzed into my room. Shit bitch! She can't find out what I'm doing!

"You'll be hearing from me and your superiors Heather and rue the day you didn't give me those seats!" I whispered into the phone and hung up the call and shut my laptop quickly.

"Woah baby" Billie laughed and laid down next to me "what're you hiding from me?"

"N-nothing" shit, why do I have to be such a shit liar.

"Doesn't seem like nothing if you're threatening Heather" she snickered and pecked my cheek and I hummed in response "so why are you threatening poor Heather"

"I'm just trying to book tickets for us to see a Broadway show and she wasn't any help" please, please, please believe me.

"Oh well we can always buy them there or I can get dad to get us some. What show did you want to watch E?"

Show? Fuck I don't actually know what's on Broadway at the moment "um that's what I was trying to find out, the list of musicals because the- uh websites down at the moment"

"Is it?"

"Y-yeah. But I'll check again later" sitting up I got out of bed and looked around for a hoodie.

"I put them in my washing load" Billie read my thoughts and took hers off leaving her in her tank top before tossing it to me.

"Thanks" I slid it on the oversized orange hoodie and sat back down on her lap. "So what're we doing tonight?"