A Helping Hand (Izuku X Itsuka Kendo)

Itsuka Kendo, the Big Sis of Class 1-B, is considered a reliable person. Being the person in-check of Neito Monoma is a feat that no one could do. She also became the defacto leader of the Class when it comes to non-hero stuffs.

But today, she's in a dilemma. A Motor Showcase will be held on Sunday. Today is Friday, but she needs to tutor not only some of her classmates, those were Yui Kodai, Pony Tsunotori, and Ibara Shiozaki, but some of Class 1-A as well, as Momo Yaoyorozu asked her to tutor Mina Ashido, Denki Kaminari and Hanta Sero, as Momo needed to leave on Saturday and will be out until Monday morning. Since the two were close and also rivals, it was hard for Itsuka to reject Momo.

The problem is, she needs to tutor them until Sunday. That means she needs to tutor them for a day and a half at best. At worst, she needs to tutor them for two days, and since she couldn't find another person to help her tutor her schoolmates, she needs to do it alone. This also leaves her handling seven students, if you include Neito as he might join in to ruin Class 1-A's peace as always. And she don't know if she could have time for the Motor Showcase, which will start on 3:30 pm at a nearby district.

"Aahhh!!! What am I supposed to do?" Itsuka said it out loud while walking the halls of U.A., but it was loud enough that one person overheard her.

"K-Kendo-san, w-why do you looked troubled?" The person asked.

Itsuka looked to where it belong, and she saw a green haired young man with freckles, it was the man dubbed by the boys as "Hospital Bed-kun", Izuku Midoriya.

"Midoriya-san, it's you. Hi!!!!" Itsuka then waved at him and smiled. Izuku did the same.

"So, what's bothering you?" Izuku asked.

"It's not too big of a deal, don't worry." Itsuka then gave him a reassuring smile, which made Izuku blush.

"O-Okay. J-Just tell me i-if you needed help. Goodbye Kendo-san." Izuku then waved his hand, as Itsuka did the same. After that, he left.

Itsuka waited for five minutes after he left and...

"OMYGODOMYGODOMYGOD!!!!!" Itsuka sqealed, while cupping her cheeks. Little did everyone know, except for one, that Itsuka, the mature, strong, just person, is madly in love with Izuku Midoriya.

This started during the Sports Festival, more specifically during his match against Shoto Todoroki. Itsuka was in awe, not on his strength, but his willingness to help the Ice and Fire Quirk user to use his flames.

She maybe the only one who perceives this, but Izuku could easily knock Shoto out of bounds with his wind pressure attacks. But instead, he kept going, until Shoto uses his flames. Itsuka was captivated on how dedicated Izuku is to help a person than trying to win. Since then, she wanted to talk to him.

But every time she tried to approach him, Neito Monoma, the hater of Class 1-A, will try to harass Class 1-A. She could contain him, but this shuts her opportunity to talk to Izuku all the time.

"I wish that I could have a chance to talk to him." She frowned. She wanted to talk to him so badly, that whenever Shota Aizawa, Class 1-A's Homeroom Teacher and second father, has some paperworks needed to be delivered at his room, she always volunteers to help him carry those in order to have a glimpse of her crush everyday.

"I guess I need to focus on this quickly so I could reach the Motor Showcase on Sunday." Itsuka thought, and went to Class 1-B's dorms, and went straight into her room, and laze in her bed. She needs to focus on the tutoring tomorrow.

Little did she know that her friend and rival secretly asked someone to help her tomorrow.

---------------