The [X] Wants To Make It Straight (Izuku X Rizu Ogata) [BNHA X Bokuben]

On a Saturday morning at U.A. Alliance Heights, Class 3-A were hanging out.

"Hey guys, have you seen Midoriya?" Eijiro Kirishima asked. He asked this because Izuku Midoriya is not around, and he wanted to invite him to train with him.

"No, we haven't seen him today, as usual." Fumikage Tokoyami replied. He said "we" because Izuku was always gone during the weekends. Heck, he always left early for God knows what.

"Yeah, it's been like that ever since we're second years." Denki Kaminari added.

"Midoriya-kun might be training you know!!!! We can't badmouth our companion when he's not around!!!!" Tenya Iida said, then started to waved his hands like a robot.

"You know, it's kinda weird when you think about it. Midoriya's always gone for the weekends, and also after school. He always comes back 10 minutes before curfew." Mina Ashido commented. She too noticed his absents during weekends.

"Maybe Midoriya-san is just going out to help his family? He's kind after all. And that seems what Midoriya-san would do." Momo Yaoyorozu shared her thoughts.

Izuku Midoriya, since the start of their Second Year, has been always gone during weekends. At first, they thought that he was training. But when he was not found at his usual training spot, they started to wonder.

This was even more suspicious when Eri now joins with him after their Midterms. Heck, even their strict teacher Shota Aizawa, better known as Eraser Head, wasn't mad about this. In fact, he always let Izuku go without any worries.

"But, it's kinda interesting to know what he's doing. You know, maybe he's seeing his cute, busty girlfriend~" Hanta Sero shared his thoughts, but was met with a shoe thrown at his face by one angry blonde boy.

"FUCKING FLEX TAPE!!! THAT SHIT WILL NEVER HAPPEN!!!" Katsuki Bakugo yelled. He knew Izuku more than everyone else, and he knew that the hero nerd won't last in front of a girl.

"Wow, salty early in the morning?" Shoto Todoroki commented. He didn't engaged too much into his classmates conversation during their 1st year. But Izuku helped him warmed up to them and showed emotions.

Heck, he's been doing his best to hook him up with his sister, Fuyumi Todoroki, which lead to the female Todoroki to blush madly.

"What did you say, Icyhot?" Katsuki then turned his attention to Shoto.

"What I said is, Midoriya has a high chance of getting a girlfriend than you. Heck, maybe he has five girls fighting over him as we speak." Shoto's comments creates a frenzy. They will never imagined Izuku have five girls fighting over him.

So, Momo and Tenya brought order to the class.

"SILENCE!!" Tenya shouted. He didn't appreciated that the topic revolves around his friend. But he couldn't lie to himself that he too, was interested in what is Izuku doing.

Momo on the other hand, just let out a sigh. She couldn't understand why her classmates reacts like this whenever Izuku is the topic. She is curious, she will not gonna lie, but she respects his privacy. She believes that Izuku deserves peace for a change.

But her classmates doesn't know the concept of "privacy".

But soon after, their dear teacher had arrived.

"Dimwits, stop that crap. We will have a visitor today, so be formal and don't show your idiocy, especially you two horny bastards. Because our guess is a girl." Shota then left as soon as he finished reminding Class 3-A that they will have a visitor.

This announcement sparks joy to the class, especially to the two perverts.

Momo only sighed in defeat, as she just hoped that her classmates will behave once the guess arrives.