A Dance Under The Moonlight (Izuku X Mina Ashido)

Prom, an event that all teenagers anticipates in their High School life. This is where relationships were born, chances and opportunities taken, and where youth is enjoyed to the fullest.

But in a world where Quirks reign the world, prom has become something different. Yeah, very different...

---------------

On a Friday night, Class 1-A are at the Common Area of their dorm. Some were just resting, others watch TV, while some were anticipating prom, one of which is... 

"Hey, since it will be tomorrow, which of our classmates do you want to have a dance with this prom?" Denki Kaminari asked. He had quite an experience when it comes to Proms. Even if he's quite a pervert, he still garners some attention from the ladies. "I invited Shiocchi. I promised to her last month. She was very happy to hear that I want to have a dance with her that time." He added. This lead to some students looked at him with suspicion.

"Jammingway, you getting a dance? Please, you have a high chance of getting struck by lightning tha—" Before one Kyoka Jiro could continue, Kaminari grabbed his phone, then showed his conversation with Ibara Shiozaki, the purest student in all of U.A. and one of the top dogs in Class 1-B. Jiro then frowned at the sight. It was true based on the chat logs, Shiozaki was very happy when Kaminari invited her.

"W-Well, she w-was so c-cute when I-I invited her personally. B-But I messaged her again t-to remind her t-that I'm n-not lying or kidding a-around." Kaminari sheepishly said. He was stuttering and blushing. This lead to one angry Minoru Mineta to charge him and choke him.

"YOU SLY BASTARD!!! I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY COMRADE!! YOU BETRAYED ME!!!" Mineta cried. He was super jealous, that leads to him to cry blood. He was then pulled off by Tenya Iida.

"MINETA-KUN!!! YOU SHOULDN'T CHOKE YOUR CLASSMATE WHEN NO ONE WANTS TO DANCE WITH YOU!!!" Iida shouted. But it lead to a complete silence. Nobody, and I mean nobody expected for Iida to roast Mineta. Well, it wasn't a roast, but a honest opinion that hit right to Mineta's core.

"Did Iida just roasted Mineta?" Hanta Sero asked, as he cut off the silence with his question. Soon, the class erupted. Iida was carried by Sero, Eijiro Kirishima and Rikido Sato. Toru Hagakure, and Mina Ashido, who just arrived at the Common Area after finishing her homework, were shouting "Iida is a hero!" multiple times. They then lifted him as if he did something amazing.

Sure Ashido is joining them in lifting Iida, but something struck her mind. A question pops into her head. Who will invite her to a dance this prom? Sure, she is a great dancer, but that might turn off some boys at proms, as boys wants to lead the girl most of the time, so they could impress them. Also, some of the boys are more interested in Quirk Night than enjoying the prom night. Quirk Night is a newly addition to the prom once quirks became more prevalent. 

In Quirk Night, boys shows off their quirks, and the girls will vote out who will be the "Quirk King", a title to the one's who will have the most votes. There are some awards during Quirk Night, but most boys are interested in winning the title of Quirk King. What will the Quirk King win other than a crown? They will have a 3-month pass to leave the dorms without curfew, can intern with any of the Top 5 Heroes of the JP Hero Billboard Chart, and after graduation, can join to any Hero Agency outside of Japan as a sidekick. It is a prestige title for any aspiring hero.

For the girls, they also participate in Quirk Night, they also have the equivalent of the Quirk King, known as "Quirk Queen". It also has the same privilege as the Quirk King, so every girl that wins the title, they too will make a mark on the industry. The downside is that once you win the title of Quirk King and Quirk Queen, you can't join Quirk Night again.