37) November

Varian dreaded this day the most out of all 365-

November 1st.

It begins...

No Nut November.

He knew that he was probably going to die by the end of the month.

Not because he can't handle his business, but because of his perverted girlfriend, Y/n.

She always made jokes that'd make his face bright red. Sometimes, she'd sit on his lap and grind against him a bit to see how much she could turn him on-

And it worked every single time.

She always got her way. She knew how to make him tick.

That was until he started No Nut November.

She hated November as much as he did. It's not like anyone was forcing him to do it! He just wants to challenge himself, but what's the point? What was he gaining from this??

Y/n would always try to get him to break, but he always refused. He never gave up before. He didn't want his precious streak to be ruined. He wouldn't even try to relieve Y/n's need out fear he would take it too far and lose.

So, Y/n tried her damned hardest to make him give up.
---

"Hey, Var~" Y/n said flirtatiously, walking into his room and closing the door. He didn't look up from his sketches.

"I know what you're doing, Y/n."

"I'm not doing anything at all, babe!" She said innocently. "But, I do have something to show you~"

"I don't wanna see your new vibrator."

"It's not that~"

"I don't want to see your tits either."

"Not that either~"

"Then wh..." He looked up and his face turned crimson. Y/n was wearing f/c lingerie with a sexy silk robe with fur trimming. He shook his head and looked back at his sketches, going over the same lines over and over to appear busy. Y/n crawled into bed, biting her lip. He grew more terrified as she came closer.

"C'mon, Var~" she moved his sketchbook and sat on his lap.

"Play with me for a bit~"

Varian panicked as she got closer to his face.

"BEGONE, T H O T" he pushed her off of him and runs out of the room. Y/n groans and covers her face with the pillow.

"I spent half of my wallet on this outfit."
---
Varian and Y/n's hand swinged back and forth together as they walked through Corona. Y/n rested her head  on his am and he hummed, moving his hand to her back. She slyly begins to move his hand down to her buttocks. He smirked and squeezed a bit and she bit her lip, chuckling. He suddenly realized what he was doing.

"NO!" he pulled away from her and ran away.

"VARIAN YOU COWARD! FUCK ME!" Everyone near her turned their heads towards her and she blushed, hiding her face behind her hand and running off towards Varian.
---
He scrolled through the television channels, drinking his hot fresh tea and feeling relaxed. He rested his eyes for a bit and hummed. Once he opened them, in front of his face was Y/n, dressed quite provocatively.

"Hey~" she giggled. He ignored her and continued to scroll. She growled and blocked the entire screen.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!" Varian yelled, frustrated.

"I WANT THAT FAT JUICY BABY SHOOTER IN ME!"

"FAT JUICY- Y/N WHAT THE HELL?!"

"PLEASE VARIAN! IT'S BEEN 3 WHOLE WEEKS! I CAN'T EVEN SURVIVE 2 DAYS!"

"UGH! IF I EAT YOU OUT WILL YOU LEAVE ME ALONE??"

Y/n nodded rapidly. He sighed and dragged her to the bedroom. She giggled excitedly.

She always gets what she wants~
~~~

ICK

NASTy

This is kinda a mixed request for Kim_Functions and heybitchitsvarian who's a heccin LOSER BTW FOR "IGNORING" ME-