An Unexpected Compromise

Back at Izuku's apartment, the greenette was reading his script while idly chatting with a friend online.

His phone continued to ping with incoming messages, but Izuku simply closed the messaging window to concentrate on his script

His phone continued to ping with incoming messages, but Izuku simply closed the messaging window to concentrate on his script. Finally, some peace and quiet.

However, that didn't last long, as his phone rang moments later. Giving it a quick glance, it wasn't Copycat but an unknown number. He worried that it might be from the production crew though, so he picked it up right away.

"Hello, Midoriya? Save meee!"

"Wait—" Izuku frowned as he tried to place the somewhat familiar voice, "who's this—?"

"This is Kaminari Denki! We've kinda met before, but that doesn't matter right now! Something's happened to Katsumi!"

"What?" Izuku's heart tightened at his urgent voice. "What happened to Katsumi?"

"Just know that it's an emergency—" he could hear other noises coming from the other end, "—BANG—Please hurry!—CRASH—B-Bakubro! Calm down!—THUMP—He doesn't know any better, go easy on him!—BOOM—No, Katsumi, you can't break that! Don't do it—Ahhhhhh!—"

Kaminari sounded seriously terrified, and the sounds of things falling and shattering in the background made Izuku even more worried about what was going on. He raced over to his closet to grab his jacket, calling out, "I'm on my way!"

"Thank you!" the Beta sobbed through the speaker, gratefulness spilling through his voice as he said, "I'll text you the address and tell security to let you through!"

The Omega didn't know what had come over him, but once he heard that something had happened to Katsumi, his instincts wouldn't let him stay still. He had only known the pup for only a couple of days, and yet somehow he had managed to worm his way into the greenette's heart.

And Izuku wasn't about to let go of this connection, no matter how unusual it was.

The address that Kaminari sent him was pretty far from his apartment, and taking a car would take up to forty minutes. The greenette opted to use his motorbike instead. It was very fast too, cutting down a forty minute trip down to ten.