|| 🍒 Chapter Eleven

Lisa POV

Believe it or not but these past few weeks have been the most calming weeks I've experienced in my years of high school. I know this unexpected experience could be gone away in a split of a second, but I know it won't be happening any sooner which is a big relief for me. What I mean by being calm is the idea of not being bothered by Taehyung, Hanna and her squad, and the whole school going against me. It's honestly a big relief to me since I went from being the most "talked person" on campus to being left alone.

"Hey Love," I heard Jungkook soothing voice from behind.

"Hey, Kook..." I immediately stop talking from the sight of a new pretty face standing between my boyfriend and brother.

"Hey sis," Bambam invite himself in the conversation upon seeing my confused reaction.

"This is park Chaeyoung. Chae this is my sister Lisa." Bambam introduced ourselves together as we kept quiet.

"Hi, I'm Lisa. It's nice to meet you." I stood up from my seat to shake the girl's hand as she did the same thing.

My brother, on the other hand, had a weird expression on his face which I could obviously point out. I raised an eyebrow to him secretly before taking a seat and he shoots me a cheeky smile in reply. The table became awfully quiet for a few seconds until Jungkook broke the silence.

"How's your day been so far babe?" Jungkook questioned me as I continue to eat my lunch.

"Well, it's been peaceful which kind of scares me." I joked and everyone cracked up laughing.

"But it's a good thing everyone is off your back lately." Bambam advised and I couldn't agree more with my brother.

I only smile in reply but my full attention was on chaeyoung. I've never seen her on campus before, what relationship she has with my brother since I know I'm the only girl Jungkook has as a female friend. I was lost in my own thoughts until I couldn't hold back anymore.

"Chaeyoung," I exclaimed in the friendliest tone to not make her feel uncomfortable.

"Yes? And you can call me rosè." She declares with a friendly grin.

"Oh my gosh! I love your name." My inner girly girl came out and the guys and Chaeyoung chuckled at my reaction. "Are you by chance new here?" I recollect myself back seriously.

"I actually am, I moved here from Australia a couple of weeks ago." She added and I only nod my head.

"How'd you guys know each other?" I asked now facing Bambam who had kept an embarrassment look on his face.

"Well, you see," Bambam cleared his voice and then continue which I had an anticipated look place my face, "Chaeyoung and I are sort of dating."

"Sort of?"

"Dating?"

"And you didn't tell me anything?"

Chaeyoung, Jungkook, and I all said at the once that had left Bambam there feeling confused about who to reply first. My brother somehow began to feel anxious which I find very hilarious at the moment. Just when he was about to open up his mouth, I shut him up with a question.

"Wow! I remember that day you ditched me when I was I supposed to be your ride to Taehyung party." I shocked, pretended to be hurt. But in fact, I was messing with my brother.

"Come on Noona, it's not like that" I watch my little brother whined.

"It's totally cool, I see how it is." I endlessly continue to tease my little brother in front of his girlfriend.

"Lisa! Don't be like that you and mom already know you guys place." He admitted and I couldn't help but enjoy everything at the moment.

"So since were "sort of dating" where do I fall?" Chaeyoung joined in the fun and I was trying so hard to hold in my laugh seeing my brother feeling extremely confused.

Bambam threw a desperate look at Jungkook for some help but Jungkook ignored it, pretending to be eating and not seeing Bambam sending him few looks to help.

"Chae! Your also an important person in my life right now." Bambam panicked with a frustrating tone.

"Rosè, I don't know if my little brother means that," I added while munching on my food.

The atmosphere became quiet again just when Rosè broke it off after seeing Bambam's sad expression. "We're just messing with you Bambam," Chaeyoung let out with laughter and Bambam cover his face with a relieved sigh.

"Your facial expressions were priceless," Jungkook declares and Bambam throws him a look in reply.

"You should have seen your face," I added and received a mockery expression from Bambam.

"I hope you guys enjoy teasing me because I'm going to get you guys later." Bambam assured but the three of us laughed at him in reply.

The school bell finally has rung and we were ready to part away into our classroom. Bambam and Chaeyoung bid their goodbyes as they left, while Jungkook walked me back to my class.

"What do you think about Chaeyoung?" Jungkook asked me when we finally come to a stop outside my class.

"I like her a lot, I really hope her and bam last forever," I replied back with a smile.

"Me too! For the longest time, Bambam is actually himself again." He chuckled and I agreed with him.

Before being let go my boyfriend held me in a warm embrace. "I love you, I'll see you later," whispers underneath the kiss he places on top of my forehead before letting me go.

"I love you too, see you after class," I replied back with a peck on Jungkook's lips.

_____________
Sorry for any grammar errors-

{ so sorry for the late update! But I hope you guys enjoy the chapter. See you guys next chapter. Leave comments and give the story an upvote ]

[ Also, I reached 3k reads and 280+ vote on this story! Thank you for your support. ]

Xoxo- author nim💛🌻